• I do not have a stun gun in my home

Votes: 46 18.2%
  • I know someone personally who has a stun gun in their home

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I do not have one or know anyone who has one but im going to get one

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • I do not have one and I do not know anyone who does

Votes: 100 39.5%
  • I do not have one nor do I believe I know anyone who does.

Votes: 59 23.3%

• Total voters
I did not have one. Never thought to have anything and in my stupidity, never thought I would be in a position to need anything. Last week a guy in a hoodie approached our table while sitting at my favorite Coffee Place. Now this all happens in seconds. I did put my cane up but found I have no capacity to swing it and hurt someone. He stole my new Android Cell Phone off our table which I had had for four days. It's a pain replacing the numbers and closed caption capabilities but with diligence it can be done. Fortunately, I don't use a Cell Phone to handle my life but my PC. My carrier turned off the phone immediately, however, he will probably sell it for parts. Had two insurances on the phone and in the end made $200 dollars and phone replacement at $100.00. The end of the story is I am now the proud owner of Pepper Spray which I think I can use and a Taser. I found my self unable to inflict damage with a cane.

No stun gun.

Canadian.

I'd just toss a pail of water over the perp and watch him freeze.

Forgive me, I'm an Aussie!!

Stun gun...

Are you meaning a captive bolt gun used for stunning animals in abbatoirs prior to them being slaughtered??

Don't have one of those (used to when lived on farm) however grew up in a house that probably had at least 6 rifles and 6 pistols at any given time...

Daddy was a pistol shooter, and the rifles were for hunting or farmers euthanasia (as I call it)

I have recently just shot a captive bolt at school, as part of my studies and over here in AUS they're actually legal without a gun licence and can hurt a great deal, we actually thought it was pretty disgusting that stun/captive boys don't fall under the firearms licensing or firearm laws here

I don't personally don't see a need (in my current lifestyle) for guns as protection, I have chef knives and an over protective ridgeback... If you get through the ridgeback in one piece... Your welcome to take what you like...

Hahahaha no one yet has been able to get past the ridgeback :) he's a beast and amazing

Guess i'll be the exception. I have a stun baton, a handheld stun gun in my truck, and concealed carry license. Also carry multiple size horse whips which hurt like hell when handled properly. Collecting rent in a 'not so good area', all i had to do was make the baton crackle... they all scattered. And yes, i would be prepared to use it. I'm actually more comfortable with something like that since i handle horses than I would be pulling a gun and shooting someone. That would be my first defence to go. Then once down, if they get back up, gun will be ready. That would be if they make in in the house past my 150lb dobie. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back