Early release for Phillip Garrido?

i really dont believe that. if chances were really less then zero we wouldnt need this thread about his possible release in the first place, even if its 18 years from now.

part of the reason he was able to con himself out of prison in 1988 in the first place is cause the idiot judge and federal authorities in charge of the case messed up the sentencing. who knows what kind of loopholes he could find again.

I can pretty much guarantee Gov. Jerry Brown won't parole him.

i really dont believe that. if chances were really less then zero we wouldnt need this thread about his possible release in the first place, even if its 18 years from now.

part of the reason he was able to con himself out of prison in 1988 in the first place is cause the idiot judge and federal authorities in charge of the case messed up the sentencing. who knows what kind of loopholes he could find again.

The media needs some stories so that is why we are seeing this insanity.

This monster needs to never be released. I don't care if he live to see 103, he should do it in his jail cell. Jaycee and her daughters shouldn't have to worry about him knocking on their doors one day. And no matter his age, I don't trust he wouldn't offend again.

Jaycee is one of my personal heroes. I'm disgusted she may even have to show up at his parole hearings or deal with that. Let her live her life completely free of him now.

No matter how old he is, he'll never stop being a monster who preys on children. Not all elderly people are invalids. My dad is in his seventies and still working. I just think Jaycee deserves the peace of knowing that he'll never harm another child.

I agree. I wonder why 60 is considered elderly.

I saw a rerun of the Dorotik case where she is active in trying to get release of "elderly" prisoners in Cali--saying any prisoner age 55 who has served 7 years should be set free.

55 is elderly? And release after only 7 years regardless of the offense or the initial sentence, just because one turns 55?

At 55 a rapist could still terrorize, murders could as well.

I doubt Garrido is ever getting out alive but have concerns regarding others who might. Are they going to consider letting Scott Peterson out at age 55 or 60? And he's not the only leopard who will never change its spots.

Saw that this disgusting rumor has made the headlines of the National Enquirer today, along with some unflattering paparazzi style candids of Jaycee out for food with her mother and daughters. You can actually see Angel and Starlit though, and they both resemble her quite a bit in their own ways. One is 21 and the other is 18. I thought I heard that a long time ago she changed their names though since Phillip forced the name choices on her???:thinking:
I wouldn't blame her for changing their names. It would also help with keeping them from prying eyes.

I wouldn't blame her for changing their names. It would also help with keeping them from prying eyes.

She only changed the name of one of her daughters but that was before she and her daughters were rescued. Those photos in National Enquirer are from 2009 when Jaycee was first reunited with her family. I think the Dugard family should sue National Enquirer for publishing those photos!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back