Evansdale and Delphi’s Murders, Connected?

If you think that BG is in fact a SK do you believe that he also murdered Lyric and Elizabeth?

• Yes

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
I used to be very convinced these cases were related. There are a lot of coincidences that don't make sense otherwise. But the longer it goes, the less sure I am.

I think he's also responsible for Alicia Hummel's death.

There were a couple of Indiana cold cases I thought might also fit, but that truck driver dude from Tennessee was arrested for those. LE doesn't seem to be very interested in him for either Delphi or the Iowa girls though.

I wonder a lot whether there has been another murder(s) this year that we just haven't heard about because it happened somewhere else or with a somewhat different victim profile.

There were a couple of Indiana cold cases I thought might also fit, but that truck driver dude from Tennessee was arrested for those. LE doesn't seem to be very interested in him for either Delphi or the Iowa girls though.
Respectfully snipped by me for focus.

That we know of. We have had very little information given to us over the last 5 1/2 years, in addition to the last 10 years if we include both of the cases in question.
Who’s to say that they don’t think that he could possibly be interested in him. If it’s the case we will not know until he’s arrested and charged.

m00

Respectfully snipped by me for focus.

That we know of. We have had very little information given to us over the last 5 1/2 years, in addition to the last 10 years if we include both of the cases in question.
Who’s to say that they don’t think that he could possibly be interested in him. If it’s the case we will not know until he’s arrested and charged.

m00

True enough that we haven't heard much about anybody.

JMO but I think the Delphi murders involve social media and the Evansdale murders do not.

That seems to be the case, but it could also be a matter of the public not having been told, or evidence not being found, rather than that it didn't happen.

I would agree that as soon as the KAK information came out, I started to think the cases probably weren't connected.

I absolutely think there’s stock in this theory. Tomorrow I will use my geoprofiling training and see if I can put something together more useful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back