FBI finds letters from Zahra to her young friend that EB and AB never mailed

I wish I could be sad right now but I'm too angry. :furious: What does it take to mail a letter? That big huge giant walk down the driveway to put a letter in the box too much for these losers? Did they not check their own mail?

What reason to keep a child's letter? To cut her off from the world so their little secrets don't get out. To torture her and make her think her little friend doesn't like her. Now someone tell me AB had nothing to do with this as well. :hand:

:furious: I opened my eyes just 5 minutes ago so sorry if I have no fracking patience or understanding for this kind of tomfoolery.

I have the reason and the words
But,
the nice mods would ban me.
or put me on the wall of shame. :hangs head:
moo

On the early news videos, I distinctly remember neighbors saying they saw AB outside checking his mailbox - frequently, IIRC.

Link to video. Partway in is a little boy Zahra's age, Jonathan. He met her in Maiden @ the American Legion and was her dance partner. He said she could twist. :) She said she was happy being around him.

He wrote her letters to keep in touch and the FBI interviewed him today because they found letters from Zahra to him, that her parents never mailed.
http://www.wbtv.com/global/category...default&clipId=5259617&flvUri=&partnerclipid=

This makes me happy and sad. :(

Sad that he has lost his friend, sad that he never got those letters from her but happy that Zahra had one true friend.

Is anyone on here,kindly able to tell me, if Johnathon received these letters TIA

This punches me in the stomach. Zahra had no way to reach the outside world. I won't be surprised to learn the letters were opened and read instead of being sent, even, and she also had no privacy whatsoever.

jmo

I don't thing she wrote anything incriminating in them as she's never said anything to anyone,about what she went through or was going through,even those close to her,them letters would have been destroyed long ago,if that was the case IMO...

Can't see any photos or links,everything's blocked or removed :(

I'm glad we have this thread about Jonathan and his letters. It's important, and needs a space of its own to be honored.

Wish there were a way to let Jonathan know how touched and grateful so many people are to know that he was Zahra's friend. And grateful to Jonathan's family for bringing him to the memorial spot and allowing him to give an interview.

Jonathan, you have my sincerest condolences. I am very sorry for your loss.
Thinking of Johnathon and all who truly loved Zarah,its 8yrs since she got her wings,god bless you Zarah..*advertiser censored*

On the early news videos, I distinctly remember neighbors saying they saw AB outside checking his mailbox - frequently, IIRC.
Probably checking for maintainence cheque from Biomum...

Is anyone on here,kindly able to tell me, if Johnathon received these letters TIA
I'm still longing to know this question,it wasnt mentioned in the book,I pray he's got them by now,I also wonder how he's doing now 8 yrs later,hope he's ok and his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back