Final Autopsy and Toxicology Report

She was 5'5", not 6'2."

Also, pretty sure the police admitted to removing the footage they showed to the public in order to protect the identities of innocent bystanders who had boarded the elevator after EL.
IMHO. I would like to see if "Dr. G" (Garavaglia) would look into the findings of Elisa's autopsy, slides, and cast her opinion. I feel certain she could put questions to a rest. Thank you for reading my post.

OK, I’m new to the site, new to the web sleuth stuff, never done this before, but I am watching the Netflix crime scene series on Elisa Lam. I was a social worker for 25 years, and I have a serious issue with the whole bipolar reason of being the cause of death theory, however, in the autopsy report it says: the AR was altered from “Could not be Determined” to “Accident”. But the dates don’t line up...if “Could not be Determined” was a cover up and changed to “Accident”, again, as a cover up, why then is “Could not be Determined” on 6/18/13, and “Accident” on 6/15/13...should it not be the other way around? If “Could not be Determined” was changed, it should have been the first entry on 06/15/13, and changed afterward to “Accident” on 06/18/13...? I must be missing something here...yes 3 days apart but it’s not right. It should be the other way around, no?

Ok, so they are saying the dates are actually the same...it was a “misread”, that they both say the 18th. But look closely, I guarantee a handwriting expert will say they are either done by a different person, or done on a different day. Look at the initials, they are different, look at the 6, they are different, look at the 5 and the 8, they are different, almost like a strike was added afterwards to the 5, and so on. I had to write legal, admissible legal entries on my clients and documents, and if I made and error, we were legally obligated to write “error” and then initial, like this document, but each time I made a mistake and did this, they looked exactly the same, because I did them honestly in my writing, at the exact same time it was done or recognized.

There is so much that is suspicious about all of it, but the latter part of this documentary is so in opposition to the beginning, to what happened to accidental? I’m finding myself just shaking my head saying “WHAT??” From the police (and I’m so not one of those who are pro de-police at all, in fact the contrary), to the coroner. A cover up for sure tho, but I don’t think police or hotel staff, I’m leaning towards the TB lab in BC...just sayin.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back