Identified! FL - Crescent Beach, WhtFem UP3036, 30-50, burr holes in skull, Apr'85 - Mary Alice Pultz

Billi has been ruled out on name us. I was very optimistic about this potential Match. I hope that she has not been ruled out on timing alone

Billie Hall and Patricia Magill have been ruled out on Name Us.

I was very hopeful the Billie was a match. Is there a way to know why they were ruled out?

Billie Hall and Patricia Magill have been ruled out on Name Us.

I was very hopeful the Billie was a match. Is there a way to know why they were ruled out?

When I submitted Billie, Pam Reed said the first thing they would compare would be dentals and if that looked good, then they would do DNA comparison. That was the last I heard. And she said that Billie had also been previously ruled out (I am assuming before Namus), but Ms. Reed thought it was worth another look. It looked like a good match. It does get very hot here, and crabs/seagulls, etc.. on the beach, etc... a body would decay very quickly...

I have a list of other research possibilities that I will post as soon as I can work at my dest top

When I read the description of the UID's historical injuries I instantly thought of Billie Jean Hall, and I see Sleuthster was on the same page. I tried to estimate the distance between Hall's last known location and where this body was recovered, and it is only about 40 miles [I couldn't find "Crescent Beach, FL" so I selected "Crescent City, FL", I hope they are close]

Although the postmortem estimate is years, and Hall was only missing for 3 months, I think there are general consistencies strong enough to submit this one as a possible match for our UID? Could someone do that for us?

Billie has been ruled out on NamUs

The current ruleouts list:

Brenda Allen-Szabo 1949 California
Carol Arcuri 1939 Florida
Billie Hall 1960 Maryland
Patricia McGill 1941 Florida

She is possible lay shorter and younger but is this with more consideration as she had a fractured skull?

Yes, and since she disappeared with a car, it's possible she wound up in Florida. She's only marginally younger than the 20-40 age range, and went missing in the right time frame. I think she has the same general look.

Yes, and since she disappeared with a car, it's possible she wound up in Florida. She's only marginally younger than the 20-40 age range, and went missing in the right time frame. I think she has the same general look.

Would the chipped tooth be a rule out or is it worth a submission.

No, not timing alone. The girl at Namus said they were going to first use dentals and then proceed further (maybe dna?) if the dentals looked promising. She said Billie had also been ruled out before but due to the timing and Billie on the way to Daytona Florida (which is not far from where the doe was found) when she went missing, she made sure they gave it another very thorough look.

I can solve this one. Edward killed Agnes, cashed her checks for 10 yrs. He then used 911 as a sick excuse for her disappearance . Whe he knew the jig was up he offed himself .
He should have been looked at earlier

Seems like they never found her body?

Patricia Ann McGill has quite similar looking teeth
mcgill_patricia.jpg
11282012_remains11.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mcgill_patricia.html

And her height is right.

But at 41, she's slightly older than the 20-40 age range. Her hair appears darker than the Blonde/Brown specification. She is missing from the opposite end of florida (over 300 miles away). And there's no mention of brain surgery.

Patricia McGill is now on the rule-out list.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/3036

Head injury. Are we just surmising that she was in a car acident? Is there anything to support this? Could she have been a victim of abuse? And these injuries may not have been known to those reporting her missing?

Head injury. Are we just surmising that she was in a car acident? Is there anything to support this? Could she have been a victim of abuse? And these injuries may not have been known to those reporting her missing?

It certainly could be from abuse. All we know is that she had some kind of traumatic injury that required surgery. So we've been looking at anything in the missing person's description to indicate she might have needed head surgery.

Yes, definitely the kind of thing that the person reporting her missing might not have known about, especially if it was somewhat in the past.

Given the broad age and timing parameters I have over 200 missing women that are possibilities. None appear to have had head injuries. My only though process is to work methodically through the list.

Working from proximity and other characteristics the 3 below are closest in time to the find. The first two have some indication of domestic violence. The last one seem to have minimal information. And is from Tampa - not as close. Is there anything to rule these out?

Linda Kay Carroll Crestview FL -- gap in front teeth, Husband Abducted?
Tammy Lynn Huston Jacksonville FL -- Boyfriend abducted - his body surfaced a few weeks later
Lois Fowler Oppenheimer Tampa FL

Staying in Florida the next group is:

Tammy Lynn Leppert Rockledge FL
Viola Marie Findley Volusia County FL
Elizabeth A. Kenyon Coral Gables FL
Penny Ratliff Mollett Orlando FL
Debbie Lynn Prosser Fort Lauderdale FL

What about Joy Diane Cannon, missing 1982 from Chattanooga, Tennessee?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1716dftn.html

She's 5'6" with brown hair, age 26, all within range, and has multiple healed fractures. No mention of a skull injury, though.

I think they look kind of similar.

There is no mention of a clavicle fracture in the Crescent Beach Female. I think that would rule Joy out. Do you agree?

Maybe a crazy idea, But her car was found crashed into a tree. Could this be the car accident?

Robyn Melanie Adler 11326 F Loxahatchee FL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back