FL FL - Foot found sticking out of the ground in backyard, Magnolia Gardens - Jacksonville, 14 Mar 2024

ifindedout

Reaction score
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Police were investigating Thursday morning after human remains were found buried in the backyard of a Jacksonville home, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.

The owner of the home, located on Sunny Acres Drive in the Magnolia Gardens neighborhood, said he discovered “toes sticking out of the ground” as he was doing some yard work, according to a woman who was helping the owner with the yard work.

“We were working inside the house and then the owner came to us and said ‘Hey, there is something here. We have to call 911. I said OK. I was shook,” the woman, who did not want to be identified, told News4JAX.

The source shared photos with News4JAX of what appeared to be a human foot sticking out of the ground.

“They were all black and stuff. But I guess that was from decomposing,” the woman said. “I just hope that everything gets solved. My reaction to this is just craziness. I would never expect this, especially at a house that I am working at.”

The owner of the home, located on Sunny Acres Drive in the Magnolia Gardens neighborhood, said he discovered “toes sticking out of the ground” as he was doing some yard work, according to a woman who was helping the owner with the yard work.

Already existing thread (but only by a few minutes, you must have been creating them at the same time)

From the media pictures in the OP's post, we can
very tentatively theorize that the address may be
5613 Sunny Acres Drive E - from the several people
standing in front of that residence, one possibly a
police brimmed hatted police officer, also the white
tent erected in the backyard might be a forensics
tent, erected over about where in some previous
years there seems to have been an animal enclosure
(chicken type coop can be seen about that location
in e.g. 2022 year Google Earth pics).
The media article had the phrase “They were all black
and stuff. But I guess that was from decomposing,”,
apparently referring to the found toes projecting
from the ground. Namus at present shows about 15
missing persons for 2020 onwards in Duval County, FL.

Last edited:
The homeowner, who chose to remain anonymous, says there was a renter and some squatters staying at the property before he began renovating it.

“We saw a lot of paraphernalia and the house was in disarray,” he said. “I was happy to get the house back, throw out the junk outside. We clean the yard and didn’t notice this over here. I constantly came around here to lock up the house, board up the house, trying to make sure it’s safe for the neighborhood.”

March 18, 2024

Remains found in the backyard of a home on Sunny Acres Drive in the Magnolia Gardens neighborhood of Jacksonville has been identified as 23-year-old Sabeion Dowell, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office has confirmed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back