FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty* #2

IMO, she seems to believe that she is some type of sexy, feminine seductress but she really comes across as a bitter, masculine bully who throws adult temper tantrums to her rich parents whenever she doesn’t get her way.
She thinks she can do or say whatever she wants and she will walk away from it with zero consequences. I don’t believe she ever had boundaries set by her parents that taught her things like remorse, empathy, and love in general. She is so smug even after all this damage and destruction she has visited upon her own children.
All MOO and sorry for the rant. I just felt the need to comment on my impression of her from these articles and videos of her in the courtroom. She does herself no favors the way she carries herself, IMO. I pray that the jury won’t be swayed by the high-paid lawyers and smoke screens that I am sure they will employ in her defense.
Poor Jared should be here, watching his babies grow up and loving his amazing wife. He was ripped away from them all for quite literally no reason at all, other than his ex-wife seems to think she has the authority to eliminate those who cause her inconvenience.

Sorry, Princess. That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works.

MOO

IMO, she seems to believe that she is some type of sexy, feminine seductress but she really comes across as a bitter, masculine bully who throws adult temper tantrums to her rich parents whenever she doesn’t get her way.
She thinks she can do or say whatever she wants and she will walk away from it with zero consequences. I don’t believe she ever had boundaries set by her parents that taught her things like remorse, empathy, and love in general. She is so smug even after all this damage and destruction she has visited upon her own children.
All MOO and sorry for the rant. I just felt the need to comment on my impression of her from these articles and videos of her in the courtroom. She does herself no favors the way she carries herself, IMO. I pray that the jury won’t be swayed by the high-paid lawyers and smoke screens that I am sure they will employ in her defense.
Poor Jared should be here, watching his babies grow up and loving his amazing wife. He was ripped away from them all for quite literally no reason at all, other than his ex-wife seems to think she has the authority to eliminate those who cause her inconvenience.

MOO
Wanted to give your post many likes... it's spot on 100%.

Toward the end of court this past Friday I noticed SG appeared unhappy about something as she tried to speak with attorney JB, but LE lead her away back to her cage. Such entitlement, that girl!
moo

MOO
You are not alone...as I have stated..just seeing her face makes me sick

I hope LE is really able to access ALL digital evidence. The happy cruise with her parents right after Jared was murdered...was just too convenient as an alibi. Who knew what.
Everybody knows

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back