FL FL - Kay Cee (Anglin) Lemire, 22, Tampa, 5 Sept 1983

I never did submit this possible match. I did try to submit another missing girl to compare to this UID back in October, but I was told to call the Lake County Sheriff's office. I emailed one of the original contacts on the NamUs profile. It's like jumping thru hoops trying to get any answers.
I just looked thru my emails again and I did submit the possible match between Kaycee Lemire and Altoona Jane Doe The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) on Feb 11, 2019. I emailed the NamUs contact at the time which was the same person for both Kaycee and the Jane Doe. I am going to resubmit this to the updated contacts.

I have been matching the missing and unidentified for over 20 years. (way before NamUs) I have met some really nice Law Enforcement that will respond back, I have had some call me back, I was interviewed last year by a newspaper in Oklahoma about a Possible match to a Jane Doe in Texas... i could go on about all the nice people that take our volunteerism seriously.

I have also emailed quite a few agencies and they deleted my emails with even reading it,(I always attach a read receipt so I know at least my email was read) and a lot which I have never received an email or call back.

Sorry for the tangent. I need to make a list of all the possible matches I have turned in over the years and follow up if I don't hear back.

I just looked thru my emails again and I did submit the possible match between Kaycee Lemire and Altoona Jane Doe The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) on Feb 11, 2019. I emailed the NamUs contact at the time which was the same person for both Kaycee and the Jane Doe. I am going to resubmit this to the updated contacts.

I have been matching the missing and unidentified for over 20 years. (way before NamUs) I have met some really nice Law Enforcement that will respond back, I have had some call me back, I was interviewed last year by a newspaper in Oklahoma about a Possible match to a Jane Doe in Texas... i could go on about all the nice people that take our volunteerism seriously.

I have also emailed quite a few agencies and they deleted my emails with even reading it,(I always attach a read receipt so I know at least my email was read) and a lot which I have never received an email or call back.

Sorry for the tangent. I need to make a list of all the possible matches I have turned in over the years and follow up if I don't hear back.
Thanks for your reply and all the work you do to match missing and UIDs up! yes, wouldnt hurt to resubmit to the new contacts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back