Identified! FL - Tampa, WhtFem UP61522, 11-15, most likely 12-14 years old, Jan'91 - Name withheld

Based on emails from the Doe Network, I can confirm that TG wasn't any of our suggestions, and likely not the hidden MP @iulia mentioned.

If Doe Network is accurate, then TG was never reported missing. Maybe a runaway where the police wouldn't take a report?

Based on emails from the Doe Network, I can confirm that TG wasn't any of our suggestions, and likely not the hidden MP @iulia mentioned.

If Doe Network is accurate, then TG was never reported missing. Maybe a runaway where the police wouldn't take a report?
Wow, so it’s confirmed she’s been identified? Amazing, thank you for sharing!
Do you happen to know if her identity will be released?

Last edited:

Been thinking about this. It could also be that her family knew she was deceased, for whatever reason, and decided a mpr wasn't necessary. Except they didn't know her remains were in a storage facility

Sort of like this case: Biloxi Jane Doe (2021) is Identified

Thinking of you today Tampa Girl. Hoping you're with those who love you soon.

Maybe the delay in announcing her info is because there is a quiet homicide investigation underway. To be so young and not be reported missing is horribly sad. I hope the person responsible is still alive so justice can be served.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back