FL - Windermere police trying to identify women in photos

I've never used urban dictionary before. Thought I'd look up "shal" and a different meaning came up than what had previously been discussed here. Just another avenue to discuss.
But in the future I will be aware of it... Guess I'm old.

So the woman on the floor, next to the door, sort of slumped over, she reminds me of a UID woman in Christmas, FL. But she was found in 2003, most likely dumped a month before. I don't know how far these videos go back, but she looks like the drawing.

doe case 2003.jpg

Some men are sickening and enjoy even watching that type of thing . Who knows if he didn't have it set up. Like set up the men to rape his own gf and then pretend to be a victim as well. He is sick man. Nobody just decides to start raping and possibly murdering unconscious victims because his girlfriend was raped in front of him several years prior. I just find it all to convenient that his gf gets raped and then here you sveral females that are either asleep or quite possibly dead. And what made them check his computer out and find these to begin with ? The raped girlfriend incident? Other rape victims? Possible victim that for away? Something alerted the police and it wasn't because of his all perfect behavior. Imo he had something to do with the rape of his girlfriend . Probably one of his sick fantasies and at the expense and trauma of his gf

Any update on this? I,happen to find this and believe this is crazy.... I believe that he set up his gf when she was raped. I believe he knew it was going to happen and was a sick fantasy of his and he made sure he could enjoy and watch. It's just all to obvious that he is related to rape in one to many ways and didn't start by his gf being raped by 2 other men. He already had these sick fantasies ... Some of the images of the women look to be dead.... Imo. Have they all be id

Yes, thank you. Exactly my thought . Some men are just sick and yes he could very well have had a partner and had set this up. I sign think this was payback of any form. He set this up as a ruse so his sick self could watch. That's exactly what he did imo. He obviously has sick fantasies. To many coincidences for it to not been a ruse. And let's just say his gf did happen to be robbed and then raped (with him there btw...) that does not make one start raping, drugging and sodomizing half dead (or dead) women.... He has been sick from the start. And he set his own gf up for the rape. He wanted to watch as sick as it sounds but he obviously likes that Which is gut wrenching. They need to get this sick disgusting guy and lock him up before he hurts someone else. This is not good for him to be free.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back