Forensic Astrology - McSTAY family of 4 -last seen 2/4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although, I certainly agree w. you re: Atropos & Lachesis, I cannot concur with the orb you are using for Jos. McStay's Saturn to Sun as a 90 deg. angle. Much too wide an orb! Certainly, when by some form of symbolic direction, the Sun & Saturn came into recognised orb, it could and would denote an unfortunate event in his life but NOT some karmic debt or personal malefic temptation nor trait.

As to his Sun-Neptune, this can and often does denote overweaniing self-confidence but I have never seen it among the general population as sneaky or deceptive and I have known many men and women w. this very conjunction. Sometimes there is a notable passivity with the conjunction but on the whole, such individuals lead remarkably peaceful lives.

Tuba:
If I am reading this correctly, then you feel he did meet an unfortunate event and it took his life.
Do you also feel it was due to a bad business deal?

And is the whole family under the same auspices?
Thanks.

Although, I certainly agree w. you re: Atropos & Lachesis, I cannot concur with the orb you are using for Jos. McStay's Saturn to Sun as a 90 deg. angle. Much too wide an orb! Certainly, when by some form of symbolic direction, the Sun & Saturn came into recognised orb, it could and would denote an unfortunate event in his life but NOT some karmic debt or personal malefic temptation nor trait.

As to his Sun-Neptune, this can and often does denote overweaniing self-confidence but I have never seen it among the general population as sneaky or deceptive and I have known many men and women w. this very conjunction. Sometimes there is a notable passivity with the conjunction but on the whole, such individuals lead remarkably peaceful lives.

Which post do you refer to? I'm not seeing it myself.
I see Saturn square Mars (using the default orbs at astro.com) which are the Liz Greene okayed orbs over there.

Perhaps there is an error, but I need to know which post you are looking at in order to properly correct or respond ?
Looks like the last time I posted was well over 4mos., nearly 5 months ago on this thread......:waitasec:

Yes, it was a February post, on the 8th of this year. Preoccupied w. the Anthony trial, I have noticed there has been little in terms of reports on the McStay whereabouts. I disagree w. the Liz Greene orbs, if she advocates anything NEAR this wide. Using wide orbs, one can say absolutely anything about anyone. Your post, Leomoon80 is above, on this page at #117, just two posts above mine.

Jos. McStay's Sun-Neptune is at the last dwad of Scorpio and, his Saturn, being 11 deg. of Aquarius, is far to "young" to square it.

Yes, it was a February post, on the 8th of this year. Preoccupied w. the Anthony trial, I have noticed there has been little in terms of reports on the McStay whereabouts. I disagree w. the Liz Greene orbs, if she advocates anything NEAR this wide. Using wide orbs, one can say absolutely anything about anyone. Your post, Leomoon80 is above, on this page at #117, just two posts above mine.

Jos. McStay's Sun-Neptune is at the last dwad of Scorpio and, his Saturn, being 11 deg. of Aquarius, is far to "young" to square it.[/I]

REF:
The natal chart I am looking at for Joseph McSTay has Mars (not Saturn)
at 11 deg. Aquarius!

Maybe you have a different natal chart. I'm using a Noon chart for ll/20/69 Saturn is 3TAU in this chart.

As for the orbs? Again, I use the Default orb settings, at Astro.com, they are good enough for me after the owner announced that Liz Greene gave her okay for them using their justification.

I don't argue art forms even in Astrology. Find it to be a useless waste of time.

No, my chart for Jos. McStay is missing but I misread your Aquarius position as Saturn. His Saturn at the front of Taure is even a wider orb, as I'm sure you well understand.

Here is the natal I used:

I do however, concur that you are correct in suggesting that there is not much observed for negativity, with the Neptune conj. Sun (and his chart is within minutes) this light with Neptune.

It's been so long I don't recall all the text any longer, but I have no problem saying that the conjunction of these two do NOT necessarily at all bring anything negative to the native himself. He may be a bit too willing to believe in fairy tales since Mercury is here as well with Neptune & the Sun , but other then this, not negative, there is far worse conjunctions then Neptune to the Sun.

Perhaps, this conjunction however, may have led his family into harm's way with believing in people and trusting who he should never have trusted to begin with.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Noon (hypothetical birth ) Chart for Joseph McStay:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Perhaps (can't recall any longer), I came to that conclusion using the Fixed Stars that Joey's Neptune combust his Sun doesn't operate so well on his behalf, (or he on it)
because looking at "Bungula" the 3rd largest star in the sky (the year 2000 put it at
29 degrees Scorpio29min)....not sure exactly when Joey was born, but 40 years prior to 2000 may indeed be where i was coming from when I originally looked at his chart.

Concerning the Combustion of the Sun to Neptune:
I'm seeing his Neptune Sun Combust (Cazimi) as not operating well on his behalf because it's also near the Anaretic degree of Scorpio, however, certainly there are different takes on the Cazimi Sun as anyone can see here in this link discussing the problem:

http://xrl.us/bkvi8k (Link to books.google.com)

From Constellation of Words: Toliman or Bungula:

With Neptune
: Occult interests, psychic or mediumistic, deceitful, dishonest, many journeys and voyages often to the east of birthplace, rarely long in one place, occupation of a watery nature or connected with places of amusement and small speculations, favorable for gain and domestic matters, heavy business losses at end of life, death caused by Scorpio ailment. [Robson*, p.149.]

(Note: he did make a living from water creations, "Fountains" that were quite creative (Sun conj.Neptune) and of a "watery nature" with amusement .....perhaps. "Heavy business losses?"....this we don't have knowledge of. Perhaps?

With Sun: Envious, self-centred, slow but fairly successful. progress, many enemies, loss of inheritance. [Robson*, p.149.]

(Note: obviously, he did have enemies, because he's missing as is his family)

Generally speaking however, and I seldom do astrology generically speaking or taking one or two aspects out of context of the entire chart, but I would still agree that Neptune even combust the Sun (by and of itself) is not a negative at all!

My husband has Sun conj. Neptune within 4 deg. in Libra, and as you have seen with your friends, no problems with his temperment, nor his trustworthiness.
HOWEVER, he's very psychic (and mediumistic) when he wants to be, which is seldom and its not something he actively would pursue consciously (Mercury in Scorpio 12th hs>) can be trance inducing with Neptune conj. the Sun IF the evolution of the soul promotes same. (imo)

Re-reading this from the above, I now wonder IF indeed Joey and his family met with a "Scorpio type of death".....it's just been so long with no word! What possibly could include a "Scorpio Ailment" causing a death .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500