Fred West NEW DOCUMENTARY

Reaction score
Any new theories from the Fred West documentary? The relationship of Fred and Rose has always confused me (due to the reports of him not looking at her in court, etc.).

Also, he never admitted to killing Anne, but explained where the other bodies were relatively openly. The documentary say it is because she is the only one he really loved? I have heard this claimed about his attitudes to Rose too? Any ideas?

Last edited:
Any new theories from the Fred West documentary? The relationship of Fred and Rose has always confused me (due to the reports of him not looking at her in court, etc.).

Also, he never admitted to killing Anne, but explained where the other bodies were relatively openly. The documentary say it is because she is the only one he really loved? I have heard this claimed about his attitudes to Rose too? Any ideas?
Fred was absolutely in love with Anna Mcfall, I believe the only victim he ever felt any guilt for killing.

Wasn't it Rose who wouldn't look at him in court? He tried to talk to her but she blanked him.

I haven't seen the new documentary but I've read and watched pretty much everything else out there on this case! What is the new doc called please?

Fred was absolutely in love with Anna Mcfall, I believe the only victim he ever felt any guilt for killing.

Wasn't it Rose who wouldn't look at him in court? He tried to talk to her but she blanked him.

I haven't seen the new documentary but I've read and watched pretty much everything else out there on this case! What is the new doc called please?
Hi,

It was Rose you are right. Also the documentary is called ‘Fred West: The Glasgow Girls’.

Right now, it appears to only be available on British television.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back