GA - Man beats girlfriend's 6-year old son to death - March 25, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

Police charged 24-year-old Dashon Jones with murder and cruelty to children in relation to Tobias Perkins Jr.'s death. The warrants were provided to the Fulton County Jail, where Jones was already being held on unrelated charges, police said.

:(

fcf99bca-9dda-4450-a41b-82a9f0942c5d_1920x1080.jpg

"He was just a joyful baby, liked to play, he loved his truck," Perkins Sr. said. "He loved his sisters, he loved me."

Perkins Sr. did not want to appear on camera but says the murder of his son is unfathomable.

"This is the worst feeling any father can ask for, and I wouldn't wish this on anybody," he said.
[snip]
"He had so much potential and the biggest smile in the world and what happened to him, he didn’t deserve it," Perkins Sr. said.
6-year-old's death sparks investigation, man arrested

“We have so many questions about what happened and how it happened,” Cedric Perkins said. “This tragedy coming upon us so abruptly is devastating. It is devastating, and we need help,” said Perkins.

The family is planning a vigil for Wednesday, March 27. They also need help with funeral expenses. To donate, click here.
‘There is no taking this back:’ Mother’s boyfriend charged in connection to 6-year-old’s death

According to those warrants, on March 19, police allege Jones "hit the child numerous times, causing massive internal bleeding and death."

The documents detailed the events before the incident after interviewing Tobias' older sister.

Police stated in the warrants that Jones was reportedly babysitting his girlfriend's five children for hours while she attended to a family matter at her home on Sparks Street. Tobias was one of her kids.

Tobias' older sister told police that she heard loud banging coming from a room where only Tobias and Jones were. She then stated she allegedly saw Jones carry a "limp Tobias" to the bathroom and placed him in the tub.
Man charged for allegedly beating 6-year-old boy to death | What warrants reveal

Holy geez that poor little guy.may justice be fast. We keep seeing this happen over and over a step parent a boyfriend ,girlfriend ,I wish there was a way to stop this. My daughter is now a single mom we talk about this , how do you know that a person that seems normal and great will one day hurt your child. It's scary out there now jmoo

Holy geez that poor little guy.may justice be fast. We keep seeing this happen over and over a step parent a boyfriend ,girlfriend ,I wish there was a way to stop this. My daughter is now a single mom we talk about this , how do you know that a person that seems normal and great will one day hurt your child. It's scary out there now jmoo
I am a single mother of 3 daughters 11-14 years old and I can't bring myself to date anyone seriously enough to have them ever interact with my kids of a personal level. It's honestly hard for me to even go out on a date because what if something happens and I don't make it home to my kids or if I bring someone in my life they could hurt my kids. It's not worth the risk for me and I'm 100% happy with that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back