Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #10

DeDee

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Our WS member morf13 is an established contact of Tricia's and a very reliable and trusted source.

In real life morf13 is Mike Morford, who is the host of the Citizen Detective true crime podcast, along with his co-hosts Dr. Lee Mellor and Naama Kates.

As a highly regarded and trusted source, Morf13 is not required to provide links to what he states as fact about this case.

ADMIN NOTE:

Rex Heuermann's family, his wife, son and daughter are off limits for sleuthing. It's fine to discuss what is said about them or by them in MSM, but to sleuth out their information and/or post links to their social media or online persona is absolutely against Websleuths TOS. Members who continue to do so will find themselves on a thread ban.

This is Websleuths 101 ... read The Rules and you won't have any problems.

Thank you.

MOD NOTE:

>>> Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. <<<

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects.
Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed.

This does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media. Members may reasonably discuss what is said in MSM by them or about them, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, trash, bash or attack them, or speculate negatively about them.

Also, General fundraising discussion is not allowed. The ONLY part of a fundraiser account that is allowed for discussion is any previously unknown specifics/facts contained in the introduction (NOT COMMENTS) that relate directly to the case.

Speculation about why family members set up the account, the funds raised or what those funds may or may not be used for is off limits. Discuss the case, not the peripheral issues of fundraising.

You’re posting privileges are subject to suspension should you choose to violate these, or any other rules.

- Mad

If RH, the accused serial killer didn't write this explosive letter to a convicted (plead guilty) serial killer I would think that attorney Brown would have made a statement days ago denying that Heuermann wrote it.
But why might HFK go to the media with this letter? What does he have to gain by doing that? And would RH have written to him had he known that his letter would be revealed to the public? It sounds like the HFK was trying to befriend him, and then he takes the letter to the media? It doesn't make sense to me.

But why might HFK go to the media with this letter? What does he have to gain by doing that? And would RH have written to him had he known that his letter would be revealed to the public? It sounds like the HFK was trying to befriend him, and then he takes the letter to the media? It doesn't make sense to me.
HFK trying to be relevant?
He did get to be in the news and caught the attention of defense lawyers, prosecutors and the victim's families.
Even we're talking about him.
I get him writing to RH, he said that he does write to others accused of murder, giving them all the same advice to plead guilty because the prosecutors have the goods on you.

What I don't get is RH wanting to be associated with him in any way,shape or form.

Curious if this letter can be used by the prosecutors as evidence?

Why would an innocent man tell someone no less a convicted serial killer that he'd "take to heart" his advice to just plead guilty?

Yet here we are trying to figure out the true motives of a serial killer and his new buddy, the accused serial killer.

Good luck to us all! lol

I don't see in the letter where he writes,

or is that your interpretation of reading between the lines? (Which I agree with!).

A couple things stand out for me in this article.

First is the photograph of Rex when he attended court. What's wrong with his face? It reminds me of people addicted to drugs that cause skin lesions, like his body is detoxifying from something. It also looks like he has gained a fair amount of weight. MOO.

This letter RH purportedly wrote and sent to the other fool in prison. So Rex finally writes him back at the end of August as a thank you letter, apparently after RH received more than one letter from him.

But then within weeks -- the guy who calls himself the Happy Face Killer who I find repulsive in every manner -- turns around almost immediately and goes to the media with Rex's letter to disclose what he said? Isn't there a code of confidentiality between felons or something? I don't get it. Is this letter even authentic? This person deserves no air time whatsoever and why is he even allowed to receive mail from another suspected killer. I thought there was a law against felons or suspects communicating with one another? MOO.

I don't think I'm reading between the lines. The letter is pretty explicit.

These are Rex's closing words:

"The main thing I wanted to say was
"Thank you
"To you & your's for the letters & what has been done for mine."

I don't know of any other common meaning for "you and yours" besides you and your family/close ones. You is Happy Face. And in that context, "for mine," has to mean for my family, (Rex's family) doesn't it?

( I agree with others who have pointed out Rex's attorney would have already questioned the authenticity of this letter if it were not really from Rex.)

IMG_0217.png

Im more tweaked by this than by his lack of interest in mentioning that he's not a murderer. Because it already does not surprise me that he would not think serial killing would make him a bad person.

Still, he does appear to have standards, and one of them is to thank allies.

I am repulsed that these connections have been made. It is like Rex has decided he is going down for these murders, ho-hum, but he is going to make sure that his victims don't get his share of the house because he is going to transfer ALL of it to his wife. (Why not half? Why not sell it and split it? I am not suggesting taking it or anything. FROM Asa; she deserves her part of the marital assets. I am suggesting not giving it TO her instead of to the murder victims.) I am repulsed by this asset grab in the fundraiser, which I believe was in good faith by the organize and donors, may have been something sinister to Rex. I am repulsed by the nature of this divorce. The divorce does not have to be contentious to smell better, but it does have to seem like the goal is to make sure the non-murderers in the family protect their assets, but not accept the assets of the murderer, too.

MOO

Last edited:
"
I don't think I'm reading between the lines. The letter is pretty explicit.

"Thank you

I don't know of any other common meaning for "you and yours" besides you and your family/close ones. You is Happy Face. And in that context, "for mine," has to mean for my family, (Rex's family) doesn't it?

( I agree with others who have pointed out Rex's attorney would have already questioned the authenticity of this letter if it were not really from Rex.)

View attachment 463788
MOO
The quote I was referring to was this one that you made:

"Thank your daughter for raising money for my wife to whom I transferred the deed to our home in full."

RH's opening salvo of being comforted by an admitted serial killer's advice must be the "law of attraction" playing out before our eyes.

[IMG]

<modsnip>

Is RH's lawyer, Michael Brown be referring to James Burke as one of the suspects when he said he wants prosecutors to give him the detective's notes about other suspects including the one that former Suffolk D.A Sini wanted to arrest?

snip from LI News 12

"State Sen. Phil Boyle held a news conference Monday in Oak Beach to push for answers in the Gilgo Beach murders.

Boyle sent out three letters about the murders. The first letter went to Attorney General Letitia James. In that letter, Boyle asks James to “investigate the investigation” into the Gilgo murders.

Boyle's second letter went to Suffolk County Executive Steve Bellone. Boyle demanded to know why Bellone didn't immediately fire former Police Chief James Burke when Burke kicked the FBI out of the investigation.

The last letter was to Acting Suffolk Police Commissioner Stuart Cameron. That letter asks Cameron whether or not Burke has officially been cleared as a suspect."

Last edited:
It likes another slap in the face to the families IMO. These women were viciously murdered, stigmatized in death and furthered silenced as LE both ignored the initial missing reports filed by the victims’ loved ones and prioritized saving their own corrupt careers over getting justice for their fellow human beings. For over 12 years their lives, deaths and families’ pain were treated like they didn’t matter because, according to LE, as sex workers their targeted murders didn’t warrant or reflect larger community concerns. But yet somehow RH’s story warrants not only it’s own documentary but also a national TV audience. RH’s victims and their stories were minimized and dehumanized to the single label of prostitute whereas RH’s gets to feature his family, their lawyers, his home life and the emotional impact his trial has on his loved ones. Their murders profit their killer’s loved ones 1 million dollars at the costs of perpetuating the cycle of once again devaluing and dismissing marginalized victims.
Let’s hope this documentary can’t get any advertisers. That‘s what they deserve! IMHO.

Has anything been previously reported that James Burke went to the same NYC sex club that John Ray's witness testified to in her affidavit?

There are some dots yet no connecting.
Suffolk LE....NYC LE
Swingers and SW'ers
Drugs used..NYC Narc
Long Island residents
Girlfriends who were Black women.
Yes, there are definitely some very specific commonalities here.

Serial Killers are notoriously famous for wanting to be in the spotlight, most being the total narcissists that they are. I think the HFK is using his communication with RH for another 15 minutes of fame. Notice RH didn't first and foremost claim his innocence in his response?

I think it's gross, both of them disgust me and it's a shame that any communication between the two of them would be newsworthy.

Here's a quote from HFK that shows his total lack of remorse of the 8 brutal murders he charged with (I'd wager he committed many more than we don't know about) IMO:

<snipped>
In a 2010 interview with ABC News, Jesperson equated committing murder to "shoplifting." When ABC News’ Juju Chang challenged him on that framing, Jesperson doubled down, saying his killings were “everything like shoplifting.”

"It became a nonchalant type thing, because I got away with it," he continued. "It is everything like shoplifting. You're breaking the law but you're getting away with it. And so, there's a thrill of getting away with it."

'Happy Face Killer's' daughter believes he would kill again if released

MOO

"Thank you

I don't know of any other common meaning for "you and yours" besides you and your family/close ones. You is Happy Face. And in that context, "for mine," has to mean for my family, (Rex's family)

View attachment 463788

<I shorted this but I am not sure I did it correctly>
It's gruesome but I was thinking "you and yours... me and mine" might refer to the victims instead of family.

Bless the memories of the victims and peace to their loved ones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back