Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #10

rbbm
''Law enforcement resumed the search in Manorville Thursday and were also seen on Wednesday scattered across a preserve near Wading River Manor Road. A K-9 unit was also at the scene.
Michael Gould, a canine behavioral expert, said while time and weather can make searches more challenging, officers have the best asset to assist them in finding whatever it is they're looking for.
“Dogs are the only technology that has even a chance to go out in these environments and find odor. There is no X-Ray machine, nothing that can locate odor like a dog,” Gould said.''
''One local resident, Mike, told DailyMail.com cops were looking in his backyard.
'I have five acres. I told the guys we know every god damn dirt trail from Manorville to Calverton and then some,' he said.
'There is one pond called Deep Pond that more than 70 feet deep of black water - I’d have divers in the lake I’d tell you that - that is what I would do.'
1714219498314.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back