Giraffe feces seized at airport from woman who planned to make a necklace from it

Well, I randomly clicked on this video today "Best Clean Girl Fragrances" ... you only have to watch the first 2 minutes. HAHA!!! (She and I learned something new ;))

Well, I randomly clicked on this video today "Best Clean Girl Fragrances" ... you only have to watch the first 2 minutes. HAHA!!! (She and I learned something new ;))

Isn't funny how these videos pop up?
I was stuck on my phone for several months while my home was being remodeled. I learned all sorts of "odd things".

I think I heard of that before.

The African civet has historically been hunted for the secretion of perineal glands. This secretion is a white or yellow waxy substance called civetone, which has been used as a basic ingredient for many perfumes for hundreds of years.[5] In Ethiopia, African civets are hunted alive, and are kept in small cages. Most die within three weeks after capture, most likely due to stress. Extraction of the civetone is cruel and has been criticised by animal rights activists.[39]

Isn't funny how these videos pop up?
I was stuck on my phone for several months while my home was being remodeled. I learned all sorts of "odd things".

I think I heard of that before.

The African civet has historically been hunted for the secretion of perineal glands. This secretion is a white or yellow waxy substance called civetone, which has been used as a basic ingredient for many perfumes for hundreds of years.[5] In Ethiopia, African civets are hunted alive, and are kept in small cages. Most die within three weeks after capture, most likely due to stress. Extraction of the civetone is cruel and has been criticised by animal rights activists.[39]

Oh geesh that's awful for the animals :eek: I'm even more educated today... thank you!

Well, at least it can now be produced synthetically for those who have a nose for it :)

I got a 1-pound bag of Brazil nuts in the shell for 99 cents, on clearance. I put some in a dish on my patio, for the squirrels and other animals that live in the area, and when they sat untouched, I cracked them and tossed them out into the yard. At that point, the birds did eat them.
That's a great deal! Where I live one pound of Brazil nuts are $20.00 The squirrels are getting any of them.

Selling at Flea Markets.... or ....?
The passenger also stated in the past she had used moose feces to make a necklace at her home in Iowa...'
( I wonder if she sells this kind of stuff at flea markets?)
snipped for focus @Friday Fan Thx for your post & link.

More profitable for her to sell moose turds to one of those woo-woo "wellness" products outfits?

To use, say, in an exfoliator scrub?

ETA.
Tagline: It's an all natural foot scrub!

J/K. (Mostly.)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
searcher41