GUILTY - Sidney Moorer trial, Obstruction of Justice, Heather Elvis, 28 Aug 2017 #2 *Appeals Denied*

I am so surprised that he's not been in trouble before this. Hope they are watching TM very closely! I want to know who he is calling and how he got the phones. What a dumb *advertiser censored*.
Remember when the Mrs. was moved to a different facility last year in late August? Wonder if that has anything to do with it, prob not but curious anyway.

They're not playing around! ...loss of canteen privileges for 150 days, loss of telephone privileges for 150 days, loss of television privileges for 360 days and loss of visitation privileges for 150 days.

Maybe they should search Tammy's cell next.
I have the same question. Who is he calling that he can't call through the regular system?
Could they be tickling the wire? Trying to get SM confessing to something? The “new” 20/20 special airing on prime time called Bad Romance aired on Monday 1/29/24 (with no new info) Prison inmates do have access to television. SM caught with contraband including 3 cell phones, and HE sister Morgan crowned Miss Georgetown Horry County. She looks to be doing fantastic. It makes me happy and also breaks my heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back