I think this person knows where the missing Sodder kids are

Anu12232468

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Anushka.
I was watching a buzzfeed unsolved episode on the missing Sodders today, I'm sure some of you may have seen it, here's the link just in case.

A user by the name of "Buddy Holly" commented the following message four months ago:

"I swear I showed this to my grandfather on my moms side. And showed him the pictures and paintings of these 5 kids. He said they looked like these people who he knew and two is still alive he said. They were Apparently Italian, and this was probably 10-15 years after the fire. He said he was real good friends with them and even started dating one of them. It didn’t work out between them and they broke up still being friends. The person he dated was Martha. She didn’t have the name and he said there is no way they are just doppelgängers. Here is what he said they died of.

The supposedly Maurice - Lung Cancer 2004
The Supposedly Martha - Car Crash 1970
The supposedly Louis - still alive apparently living in New York
The supposedly Jennie - still alive living with her brother in New York
The Supposedly Betty - suicide 1968"

I don't know how true these claims are, but they might help you get a lead. I wish you all the best, and I really hope you find them! If you want to see the comment itself, you can go the video link I posted earlier in the message, and scroll down a bit in the comments section.

I've popped a link on the comment in hopes that the original poster will come over as they've mentioned they have a photograph of some sort (ripped but possibly of use you never know) and may have more information :)

I can’t tell you if it’s legitimate, but I found this in the comments section of the Buzzfeed Unsolved episode on the children. The poster claims to have reported the information but had nothing come of it. But I haven’t seen it here yet.

Looks like there's already been a comment about this in the main Sodder Family #4 post also :)

I've popped a link on the comment in hopes that the original poster will come over as they've mentioned they have a photograph of some sort (ripped but possibly of use you never know) and may have more information :)
Good thinking :) I really hope it leads somewhere

I think the guy was just talking for the sake of talking. He said the photo was torn in three pieces and the later said when putting the photo back together so that the pieces matched. He must be really bad at jigsaw puzzles if that's true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back