If You Are From Australia (and surrounding countries) Please Post HERE!

Hi, and happy to join in - rather than scrolling and nodding for a change!

I’m from Brisbane, since this thread falls under Alison’s section, I’m glad to pipe up about something near and dear!

I’ve been a “secret” WS for many years. An ‘armchair detective” as some might call us, but there’s not too much in this story that I don’t know about, so Gerard is where he belongs - it’s a bit sad that Australia has such lenient sentencing - not only in this case, but so many others.

This story doesn’t require sleuths - just care, however it is high profile, so still belongs here.

My neighbour was involved (and arrested, charged, tried, convicted) in a murder some years ago, so I understand how you just never really know someone even when you want to believe that what you see is what you get.

The unsolved tragedies are the ones that I now want to be more concentrated on so…

…let’s at least in Australia think more on unsolved events like beautiful little William Tyrrell - that’s a WS mystery that together we may find something new that could help put a case to rest - and others such as his case.

(just know…) My heart still aches for Alison’s girls as well as those family members struggling with the why and ‘how could this happen’(?).
Websleuths together have actually solved some crimes, I hope there are many more to come through our theories and research

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea