IK - Aliases

Diddy123

Reaction score
I'm new to this site so please forgive me if this has been covered but I was wondering if IK had different aliases other than the mentioned nicknames or easily linkable names he used on social media.
I wonder if during the times he went dark he used a set of fake ID that allowed for plane tickets and car rental for a day trip to one of his previously scouted areas to do his work. The reference to small items in his Washington cache might mean those ID's.
It seems strange for someone who identified as having two sides that they wouldn't give each side an independent identity.
Having the last name of Keyes wouldn't have been lost on him.

It has been suggested (in particular on TCBS) that IK could have obtained fake documents in Belize on his visit there, so that is possible, especially since he has several border crossings where he would be checked either on the way in and not on the way out or vice versa.
He also on at least one occasion used a partially false name for a hotel stay (I can't recall which one, but possibly the hotel stay for the Curriers? Sorry, I just can't recall which hotel stay it was). That I believe was simply a different first name and correct last name.
But what aliases on potential fake documents he may have had, or if he had them, hasn't been made public.
Or if he had fake documents, they could be in the caches that haven't been found yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back