IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. Extreme physical abuse... could that cause PTSD? I wonder, anyone have an idea of what type of situation could cause that diagnosis in a child? Starting to get images of Hailey Dunn and the mask-wearing/knife-wielding people in her life.

Are there any MSM reports for the town in Iowa that she lived in.. that could match up to this family? MP was in Iowa? When did he move to IN? So may questions, perhaps we can have answers soon to tie it all together...

Any type of abuse can cause PTSD. Mine is due to extreme torture/sexual assualt/attempted murder when I was 12. So yes, very possible, and in fact, it was confirmed by her stepfather that the abuse was what caused the PTSD, In 2010, when the family lived in Centerville, IA, there was a request made to the city counsel for her mother to be able to break the dangerous dog ordinance in order to have a service dog for her "disabled daughter", who we can assume was Aliahna. I cannot find the link, but I did link it previously.

It doesn't mean much except to tell us that Aliahna was already disabled as of April 2010.

She was known to abused in what 2007 or 2008? I don't get why that would stop a parent from wanting a child to pose. We don't even know she was made to pose for that pic. My kids start hollering for me to take their pictures every time they see a camera or a cell phone in my hand. I'm genuinely confused as to why prior abuse would be a reason to not take photos of a child...

Respectfully clarifying. If my Father was a RSO I would not ever share air space with him ever again. My children would not. I would not attend his Funeral. My children would not attend his Funeral. Had one of my children been godforbid abused in the past i wouldn't take a photo at a RSO's Funeral. It just has a huge ick factor for me. Seems beyond wrong on all levels. Thats just me.

I'm starting a new thread. Will be back in a minute with the link.

Respectfully clarifying. If my Father was a RSO I would not ever share air space with him ever again. My children would not. I would not attend his Funeral. My children would not attend his Funeral. Had one of my children been godforbid abused in the past i wouldn't take a photo at a RSO's Funeral. It just has a huge ick factor for me. Seems beyond wrong on all levels. Thats just me.

Ah, okay. That part makes sense. And I completely understand. My father is an RSO, and he has never and will never share air or anything else with my children. Now that he has been released, I will make sure of that. However, if he were dead, I would attend his funeral...just to make sure, LOL. I might take my kids to that with me, but they will never see him while he is alive.

Please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7468779#post7468779"]Found Deceased IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011, #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477833703/
Father-of-slain-Indiana-girl-needs-donations-for-travel-expenses

UPDATE: Donations are no longer needed at this time. The public's help and thoughts are appreciated. Stay tuned to the Daily Iowegian for further updates.

Please remember that Websleuths is not endorsing any requests for money. We have no way of knowing where this money is actually going.

Continue on! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member