Intersting reaction to interview question

ispywithmylittleeye

Reaction score

I typically don't put too much stock in trying to read body language myself but PRs response in the interview at 8:37 along with JRs statement really grabbed my attention.
As aggressive as PR was at times, this is where I would expect anger, hatred, ire but she completely is shattered by the question. JRs can also be interpreted as soft. He says "I would want the most severe penalty that could be brought".
He doesn't say " I wish him dead, I would want the death penalty, I want him to suffer as JB did."

BR was 9 years 11 months old, we are all now aware of just how severe the punishment would be. If he was responsible, he got the most severe punishment that could be brought.

I typically don't put too much stock in trying to read body language myself but PRs response in the interview at 8:37 along with JRs statement really grabbed my attention.
As aggressive as PR was at times, this is where I would expect anger, hatred, ire but she completely is shattered by the question. JRs can also be interpreted as soft. He says "I would want the most severe penalty that could be brought".
He doesn't say " I wish him dead, I would want the death penalty, I want him to suffer as JB did."

BR was 9 years 11 months old, we are all now aware of just how severe the punishment would be. If he was responsible, he got the most severe punishment that could be brought.
Very reminiscent of their reactions and response when Steve Thomas confronted them on Larry King.
He literally accused Patsy of the crime and she did not react with outrage.

It's spin, plain & simple.

Some of the things JR brings up is done for sympathy and to deflect away from what so many were thinking at that time.....that someone in the family was involved. And that conclusion came simply from observing the actions of both JR and PR.

The comment about "how sad for our country...." It is true everywhere that in cases such as these, unless there is obvious and steadfast evidence of an outside perpetrator, those closest to the victim (family) will always have to be looked at and ruled out first. Investigators work from the inside outwards, starting with a small circle and widening it as they rule people out. He's just trying to deflect away from the issue.

And saying that they talked to police for 8 hours on the 26th makes it sound like they were being interviewed, and of course that was not the case. The police were there for hours, at first dealing with what they thought was a kidnapping. Of course they gathered certain details. PR was hysterical most of the time, no one interviewed her. Det. Arndt instructed JR on how to handle the call when "the kidnapper" called. He did not sit for an interview. He goes on to say that they were cooperating fully but then admits that they have not sat for official interviews, note how he says "as suspects". Conditions had to be met. Conditions that took months to negotiate because normally a suspect would not be given the concessions that they were demanding. If you're truly eager to solve this case, you sit for interviews while the information is still fresh in your mind. As is common knowledge, the first 48 hours are critical for gathering evidence and conducting interviews. It was very easy for them to so often claim, "I don't remember" when they finally did sit for interviews months later and on their carefully negotiated terms.

Every public appearance and media interviews were carefully curated by Team Ramsey. Only certain press would be invited and they had strict rules to follow.

It is sad that so often family members are involved, but it is a fact. If you are truly innocent and have nothing to hide, you start cooperating immediately, no matter how uncomfortable it gets until you are ruled out. Hiring a lawyer to help you navigate through things is smart, nothing wrong with that. But when you use a team of high priced lawyers and PR advisers to hide behind how can you not see how that puts you firmly in the spotlight of suspicion? This is what even their friends saw, and so many of those friends were cast aside unless they agreed to play along with the theater that was being created.

It's spin, plain & simple.

Some of the things JR brings up is done for sympathy and to deflect away from what so many were thinking at that time.....that someone in the family was involved. And that conclusion came simply from observing the actions of both JR and PR.

The comment about "how sad for our country...." It is true everywhere that in cases such as these, unless there is obvious and steadfast evidence of an outside perpetrator, those closest to the victim (family) will always have to be looked at and ruled out first. Investigators work from the inside outwards, starting with a small circle and widening it as they rule people out. He's just trying to deflect away from the issue.

And saying that they talked to police for 8 hours on the 26th makes it sound like they were being interviewed, and of course that was not the case. The police were there for hours, at first dealing with what they thought was a kidnapping. Of course they gathered certain details. PR was hysterical most of the time, no one interviewed her. Det. Arndt instructed JR on how to handle the call when "the kidnapper" called. He did not sit for an interview. He goes on to say that they were cooperating fully but then admits that they have not sat for official interviews, note how he says "as suspects". Conditions had to be met. Conditions that took months to negotiate because normally a suspect would not be given the concessions that they were demanding. If you're truly eager to solve this case, you sit for interviews while the information is still fresh in your mind. As is common knowledge, the first 48 hours are critical for gathering evidence and conducting interviews. It was very easy for them to so often claim, "I don't remember" when they finally did sit for interviews months later and on their carefully negotiated terms.

Every public appearance and media interviews were carefully curated by Team Ramsey. Only certain press would be invited and they had strict rules to follow.

It is sad that so often family members are involved, but it is a fact. If you are truly innocent and have nothing to hide, you start cooperating immediately, no matter how uncomfortable it gets until you are ruled out. Hiring a lawyer to help you navigate through things is smart, nothing wrong with that. But when you use a team of high priced lawyers and PR advisers to hide behind how can you not see how that puts you firmly in the spotlight of suspicion? This is what even their friends saw, and so many of those friends were cast aside unless they agreed to play along with the theater that was being created.
When I watch JR, I am in awe of how quick he can switch change the narrative and skew the facts to implant his own narrative. That is truly a skill that you see in corporate America and in politics. I listen to him, and I think, do you really think nobody catches your deflect and maneuver? I've never thought him to be the one responsible for JBs death but there are definite red flags in his ability manipulate with ease.

When I watch JR, I am in awe of how quick he can switch change the narrative and skew the facts to implant his own narrative. That is truly a skill that you see in corporate America and in politics. I listen to him, and I think, do you really think nobody catches your deflect and maneuver? I've never thought him to be the one responsible for JBs death but there are definite red flags in his ability manipulate with ease.
Oh, yes. He is very skilled at how he manipulates the narrative to his favor. But after watching him do it so many times it's easy to see when he does it. He also has that air of superiority about him and I think he really believes that he's just so good at deflecting and manipulating that everyone buys it. Both he and PR exhibit that, which I think is why they ended up not understanding why some of the public PR stunts they pulled did not go over as they expected. A lot of people were able to see right through them.

Oh, yes. He is very skilled at how he manipulates the narrative to his favor. But after watching him do it so many times it's easy to see when he does it. He also has that air of superiority about him and I think he really believes that he's just so good at deflecting and manipulating that everyone buys it. Both he and PR exhibit that, which I think is why they ended up not understanding why some of the public PR stunts they pulled did not go over as they expected. A lot of people were able to see right through them.
And let's not forget the shaming of anyone that dares to question that what smells like 3 week old tuna fish. " You ought to be ashamed for using your brain and not believing everything everything I say!" " You are not good people!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back