Israel Keyes: General Discussion

Yeah it is within that timeframe.

They might be the only couple to have disappeared within it, but there is also supposedly a couple that disappeared from Ellensburg while Keyes was active in the PNW.

I have no idea who these people are or when they disappeared though, it’s been mentioned in passing a couple times on TCBS but never explained.
Has anyone themselves heard or read where Ellensburg and couple could be mentioned? Outside of hearing it on TCBS that is. I haven’t found it anywhere, and would be thankful for further info!

Has anyone themselves heard or read where Ellensburg and couple could be mentioned? Outside of hearing it on TCBS that is. I haven’t found it anywhere, and would be thankful for further info!
I’ve looked a bunch too and have come up with absolutely nothing.

My theory is they were migrant workers (which there are a lot of in the area) that got no press at all, and TCBS found something somewhere in their FOIA documents, but it’s just a guess.

Eta: this may also explain why TCBS hasn’t said much about it, they too may have extremely limited info on it at this point.

My theory is they were migrant workers (which there are a lot of in the area) that got no press at all, and TCBS found something somewhere in their FOIA documents, but it’s just a guess.

Eta: this may also explain why TCBS hasn’t said much about it, they too may have extremely limited info on it at this point.
So I watched the After-Show episode way back when and Josh and his team explained further about the Ellensburg situation. Someone close to the Keyes investigation has been in contact with Josh and mentioned this "Ellensburg couple" to him. Josh & Team have looked high and low to find any information on this couple but to no avail. This was back in 2022 so not sure if Josh got in contact with the investigator to ask more questions or if they themselves have found any info on the couple since then. Hopefully there will be an update someday!

Reactions: dub

Or, they have found that it was a nothingburger just like burgerkingguy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back