It's all about Lisa

I'm curious about how would an intruder stumble across an old, discarded cell phone that they no longer used, and it was charged and ready for use. I suppose it could have held a charge for awhile. I know all of mine that have been discarded are completely dead.

Anyone know what time their used cell phone was used?
MSM reported 3 cellphones were taken from the counter. Sounds like one was the mom's, one was the dad's, and one wasn't working. I read something about no outgoing calls being allowed because the couple had fallen behind in their phone bill... but isn't it easy enough to pick up a pay-as-you-go card to top it up, perhaps at a truck stop, .. and wasn't that 'Jersey' fellow seen visiting a truckstop via camera surveillance?

"We ran around the house screaming for her, and I said, 'Call 911," Bradley said. "And the phones weren't on the counter where we left them." Bradley said three cellphones were taken, one of which was not working.

Baby Lisa's Parents: Cellphones Were Missing After Abduction

PS I just watched a tv show about this case in the wee hours last night, and came looking for a thread about poor baby Lisa. Wow, almost ten years now and still nothing.

Is it possible the man was carrying a *dead* baby? ie came upon the 3 cellphones and the body in the woods, or something?

Is it possible the man was carrying a *dead* baby? ie came upon the 3 cellphones and the body in the woods, or something?

Don't you figure that an innocent person finding a baby -- would take that baby to a police station or fire station or somewhere?

Or,
dial 911, especially if one believed the baby is deceased?

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back