Janet Abaroa Time Line and Case Info. NO POSTING PLEASE.

On April 26, 2006 - No suspect named no arrest and the one year anniversary of the Brutal Murder of Janet Marie Christiansen and her unborn child.

On April 29, 2006 at 7:00 pm at the Durham Marriott Civic Center a Special Candlelight Vigil hosted by Tears for Janet was held in conjunction with National Crime Victims' Rights Week. Guest speakers included District Attorney Michael Nifong, Mayor Pro-Tem Cora Cole-McFadden and many of the family and friends of Janet.

Note: Raven Abaroa did not attend his wife's Memorial Candlelight Vigil.

On April 26, 2006 - Raven meets with an attorney and signs several pages of his Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Petition. This day, happens to be the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE MURDER OF JANET MARIE AND HER UNBORN CHILD.

On April 27, 2006 Raven finishes Credit Counseling and gets the certification that he completed the Credit Counseling.

On April 28, 2006 Raven's attorney files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Petition with the Utah Bankruptcy Courts.

The sad part to all of this, is that LE again, is more concerned with "POLITICS ," than MURDERS!
Durham is still more concerned with "The Rape Case," than to solve our loved ones deaths!
My brother was found executed under a bridge 3 weeks after Janet Araboa was killed, and I have had NO PRESS, and have had to fight, and beg to glean what facts I have received!

My brother was only 46, and weeks away from retiring from IBM after 25 years. He was not only a Christian, and a brilliant man, he was the most compassionate and kind person you could ever imagine!

He put himself through college, overcame poverty and hardships, and was loved and respected by countless people, he WAS George Bailey!

My family has not only lost our hero, we lost OUR mentor and best friend! He was NOT just MY brother, but ALL of my cousins and I would claim him, he loved being looked up to, and enjoyed family, and loved life!

My mother lost her only son! And not JUST a son, but an OUTSTANDING man! We ALL were so proud of him, and I personally depended on him, he was ALWAYS there for me, not through miles, but in prayers and deeds! He was to take my 15 year old daughter if I died....

I had cancer, and praying I have not gone into remission, this has been the worst! :(
At least when he was alive, I had peace knowing if I died, he would be there for her! That meant a lot, and helped me sleep better knowing she would be loved like I would want her to have!
Not to mention my father's death from cancer when she was only 5....He told her he would live to see her graduate college, not wanting her to be afraid, then died 6 months later.....

The ripple effect from each human that has died, or is murdered, reaches a multitude of lives!
NO family should have to fight for LE to do the job they are paid to do! And the FAMILY DESERVES the same privilege as next of kin, as does the spouse!

How many married people kill their spouses, or one relative another, while entire families are left to suffer and pick up the pieces?!
God willing, like Megans Law, and the Amber alert, I will have Jacks law passed, so this will change!

FAMILY means something, and the voices of the dead MUST have JUSTICE!

God help, and bless our country, because the times are so full of evil! The world has become a wicked rotating garbage dump, man has no humanity to one another, children kill parents, and parents murder their children, etc......

My heart goes out to the PARENTS! Just as a sibling, I ache, if it was my child, I would probably have died from a broken heart, I KNOW that MUST be the worst!

I truly pray the Lord is watching over this site, and like John Walsh, become an inspiration, and invoke changes!

Let us remember one another EACH time we pray, the world is full of anguish, we all suffer in some way :(

Even when and if the violators are caught and punished, the loss and pain doesn't evaporate....

We are all the same, and we all need Gods help!

Justice IS his!

Please Lord, bless US ALL with peace!

Until the day dawns.....

http://community.webtv.net/RhondaFleming/InLovingMemory/

August 2006 Bankruptcy is dishcharged.

September 28, 2006
news reports regarding psychic on the case:
http://www.heraldsun.com/durham/4-773718.html
and
http://www.nbc17.com/news/9949918/detail.html

October 21, 2006 -
Homecoming Soccer game in Memory of Janet Christiansen Abaroa Pioneer Scholorship held at SVU. Raven attended.

November 8, 2006 -
News Coverage with Cpl Perkins, DPD -
Police Follow New Lead In Durham Woman's 2005 Slaying

November 2006
Rumors regarding Raven having a girlfriend and possible fiance (name?) surface

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics