UK Kefah Rabah, 10 and Kamal Rabah, 8 - taken to Syria unlawfully

Luwin

Reaction score

An investigation has been launched after a mother said her two children had been unlawfully taken abroad by a family member, police said.

The children from Shropshire, aged 8 and 10, are being treated as high-risk missing people.

The mother of the two children, Alaa Azzam, said the children's father initially flew with them to Jordan, but her solicitor has since told her they have been taken on to Syria.

1708543058758.png
"There is a UK court order in place saying that the children must not be taken out of the country unless the court has stated it is ok. This had not happened.

"They have been taken away from their mother, their home, and their school to Syria where it is not safe. Please do all you can to find them and bring them to safety with their mother. The world is watching."

The emails should be sent to Info@pministry.gov.sy, Info@mofaex.gov.sy and Pmis@pm.gov.jo''

rbbm
1708543308052.png
''Tariq Rabah, the father of eight-year-old Kamal and 10-year-old Kefah, picked his children up from Church Stretton train station in Shropshire on Valentine's Day.
It was agreed by the children's mother, Alaa Azzam, that they could spend part of the half-term holiday with him. ''

''But just two days later, Ms Azzam received a call from a relative to say her husband had been seen in Jordan, sparking fears her children had been abducted.

Detectives are now investigating the incident, with the children - who have dual British-Jordanian citizenship - now being treated as 'high-risk missing people'.

Ms Azzam has flown to Jordan in a bid to find them, but has since been told by her solicitor they have been taken to Syria, 'where there are no laws and no courts'.

''When asked about her husband, Ms Azzam said: 'He never allowed me to have any surroundings or community around me. I didn't have any friends until I came to Shropshire. For eight years, he was my life.
She added: 'He was very controlling of my daughter. She had very long hair, so she said to me, "mommy, I want to donate my hair to Cancer Research. I said to her, "it's totally up to you. It's your hair. And you can do whatever you want my lovely".
'She raised £250 for the community. When her father saw her hair that short he said to her "it is not up to you to do that to your hair".'
1708544169918.png'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015
Back