l a county murders

That is a possibility. If it were a promo picture I think maybe she would have been recognized by now No?

She probably would had that photo been published in the main media. As it is limited to internet True Crime sites it's quite possible no one who knows her knows that's she's supposedly missing. I have singled out that picture because it's of a much higher quality than the others, there is a professional feel to it, composition and filtering by the book.

I guess if someone really wanted to get to the bottom of it they could surf Blue Angels' fan sites and air show related material and see if the pic exists elsewhere.

I think they are still trying to verify who they are, she may very well be alive. These were (hopefully) the last of the photos. Interesting about the filtering. Good call on that.

I just happened to see it on msnbc. I think Dateline ran it last summer and a update in Febuary.

its a shame some of those pics are so blurry when one tries to enlarge them.....is there anywhere to see these pics of the woman where the pics are big enough to see detail? It might be easier to make comparisons, then....

I did send it to the contact email. I hope they got it. To back that up I sent it to another SP regarding other girls in the poster so, I am sure they got it. I don't mean to sound so cryptic but I don't want to hurt any family memeber's if I am wrong. So I can't list others I sent in.

He not only went to racing events, he posted ads in newspapers. So they would come to him . Maybe he got lazy .
And he approached women in person. I was one of them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back