Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.28.17 - Day 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if any of the texts about missions are the LB trial. But isn't DM setting himself up to explain to the court the job details of his "night shift job"?

Not sure if any of the texts about missions are the LB trial. But isn't DM setting himself up to explain to the court the job details of his "night shift job"?

He is in a bad position to take the stand with MS's defense team having last go. MOO

Then his testimony isn't accurate.

Not sure I agree on that. This is someone he knew personally, who lived in his house for several months. He should be able to recognize her and he seems to feel pretty certain he did. Also, he has no reason to stand up for Millard, I don't think what he said can be dismissed so easily. I do have problems with his testimony though, specifically why he didn't say anything to a girl that he supposedly knows to be missing. I think most people would stop and say "how are you doing?" or as if she is aware that her family and friends are looking for her. It would be interesting to know if LB frequented these types of stores, although something tells me she wasn't on a health kick.

But just wanted to add that LB had filed suit against his sone for assault, so maybe that was the reason he didn't make contact.

Not sure I agree on that. This is someone he knew personally, who lived in his house for several months. He should be able to recognize her and he seems to feel pretty certain he did. Also, he has no reason to stand up for Millard, I don't think what he said can be dismissed so easily. I do have problems with his testimony though, specifically why he didn't say anything to a girl that he supposedly knows to be missing. I think most people would stop and say "how are you doing?" or as if she is aware that her family and friends are looking for her. It would be interesting to know if LB frequented these types of stores, although something tells me she wasn't on a health kick.

I don't think he's lying or standing up for DM in any way... But disagree that his testimony can't be dismissed. I think it can be easily dismissed, he's sadly a very confused, mistaken individual. He did not see LB, IMO.

Today's thread is open for posting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?357341-Laura-Babcock-Murder-Trial-11-29-17-Day-24

This thread will be closing once the proceedings begin.

Justice Michael Code has called for the jury, who now file into the room.

Code, "I really appreciate your patience. We've been working away in here. Things are moving rapidly. We're trying to finalize the final aspects of Mr. Millard's defence."

He explains the parties have agreed to a couple of admissions.

Closing up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member