Leaving Flowers At Their Gravesite

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a SC resident and am interested in Jock/Jacque and Jane's case. I may possibly be traveling to their gravesite in the future and leaving them flowers. If anyone has a request for a note or a letter to be left on their grave(s) I would be happy to take requests and leave them for you if you are unable to travel there. Here's to hoping that our friends will soon have their names once again.

Not sure if this visit was made. But for anyone planning to visit the Bethel United Methodist Church and cemetery I thought I'd provide some photos in this thread to make it easier to find the headstones. They are in the front left corner of the cemetery, alongside a fence near a softball field. The large white tank on the other side of the fence is a good walking reference:

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

I'm thinking this case will gain higher profile and more visits once the Does are identified. Then it's a matter of whether or not the bodies will be relocated, or remain in Sumter but with amended headstones to include the names.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back