LITTLE DUSTY BOWERS

I'm not sure this is the place for this, but watch it, weep, and tear your hair out:

I just watched this. What a case!
I remember when this happened...during the trial I had a baby the same age as when Dusty was left in the snow. The story was that the mother led police to his body in the woods. It turns out that there is a lot more too it than that! Watch the W5 episode linked above.

This should probably be moved to the cold cases section, as it has not been solved.

The possibility that this poor little baby boy was actually still alive after being placed into the body bag is heartbreaking.

The biggest thing that I have trouble with, to think she DIDN'T do it, is the dream, and her taking them down one street and then making them turn around to go back to another street...as if she was taking them to a specific place but got the wrong road the first time. On the other hand, I could see the idea of the aunt and uncle trying to "teach her a lesson" about leaving the kids in the car. But why would they leave their nephew out in the snowy woods? And was anything injurious done to Dusty?

The mum's dream was pretty damning, but then her brothers 'gut instinct' that a member of his family was in trouble, making him take a route home that he didn't usually take, which happened to take him right past the alleged abduction scene was outright odd. Hinky even.

(ETA)....The mum's dream was outlandish, but in comparison to her brothers claims, hers makes a bit more sense, in that I can imagine that most mum's in that situation would be having dreams (more like nightmares) that their baby was alone and cold somewhere, perhaps abandoned. If sleep would even come at all that is.

This is one of these cases where I just can't see it being solved, unless at some point in the future there is a death bed confession.

Same thing with little Deorr Kuntz

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500