MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023

I hope I'm not breaking any rules when I say that there's an incredible attorney who is following and explaining Karen Read's case. Melanie Little on yt. She also goes over the court documents in this case and she has relevant experts as guests! Dog bites for example

Equally strange is that the homeowner never came outside. If there was a dead body and a bunch of cops on your lawn, wouldn't you step outside if only to see if there's anything you could do or questions you could answer? Maybe just offer the cops some coffee in the freezing cold weather.

It's not any kind of proof, but I find their behavior very puzzling.
never mind, others have already pointed out that the homeowner is a cop. I can't figure out how to delete this post. :mad:

Do you mean Grant Smith Ellis? Not sure who AK is. He live blogged the hearing yesterday on Twitter and he's been a guest on several podcasts about the case. Twitter handle is @GrantSmithEllis
I think it's interesting that the very first thing he describes himself as is "disabled". Disabled first, journalist at heart is second. Most of us with disabilities don't define ourselves as such because it might be perceived as manipulative. Oh, well. I've just never seen that before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back