ME - Lewiston, Mass Shooting, Multiple Scenes - Oct 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relieved for the people there !
Was sort of hoping he'd be taken alive, and have to spend his remaining days in a little cell. :mad:

What a horrible waste of innocent life.
This could have been prevented by his being committed, but at the core of it he could have chosen to not make this deadly decision.

If he'd been successful at getting help , maybe he'd be in a mental health facility today ?
Yes he could have made more of an effort himself -- I think after his previous actions and threats he should've been 5150'd, but if he refused, then what ?
So many what if's.

Wonder if they found him in the river ?
Omo.

Just so beyond horrible. I am just so glad this hunt did not continue for weeks.
From the article
“Card was found in the woods near Lisbon, which is about eight miles from Lewiston, the same three sources said. He was found in an area near the recycling center from which he had been recently fired, a law enforcement source told CNN’s John Miller.”

News conference at 10 pm
JMO

Relieved for the people there !
Was sort of hoping he'd be taken alive, and have to spend his remaining days in a little cell. :mad:

What a horrible waste of innocent life.
This could have been prevented by his being committed, but at the core of it he could have chosen to not make this deadly decision.

If he'd been successful at getting help , maybe he'd be in a mental health facility today ?
Yes he could have made more of an effort himself -- I think after his previous actions and threats he should've been 5150'd, but if he refused, then what ?
So many what if's.

Wonder if they found him in the river ?
Omo.
At the recycling plant, where he used to work per CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors