MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #4

Bolded by me.
At this time I suspect Occam's Razor would apply.
I.e., this is not a criminal investigation.

The bolded is something that may never be solved.
I thought the families' of the deceased were mainly wondering how the substances that killed the men were sourced ?
Can't blame them for at least wanting to know who supplied what.
Wouldn't it still apply that the supplier could face some charges ?
Omo.

It might have been the situation when JW was mostly into downers (pot and alcohol) and the three victims were predominantly into uppers. In such cases, why share your drug of choice with someone who can well do without it? Coke is expensive. I think this could have happened, and probably saved JW’s life.

This summation that you've posted leads to a sad but logical conclusion. It began with LE telling us there was no murder investigation. Basically, they were saying they, the 3 friends, David Harrington, 37, Ricky Johnson, 38, and Clayton McGeeney, 36, unintentionally killed themselves or got themselves killed.

How the 3 friends managed to be together outdoors in order to freeze to death is a surreal oddity. All things at a death scene won't make sense. After all this time and rehab, I wonder if JW would tell the same story that they left and he fell asleep. If they left, why are they dead in the backyard?

My local pharmacy sells kits that detects fent in drugs. The kits were upwards of $50 bucks. I didn't read the specs but can put it on the list.
Re-quoting your post to say that if it were not for the inconsistent stories the families may not have even questioned anything.
Who knows, though.
Hoping they find answers and closure.
Omo.

Last edited:
You can be charged in MO for supplying drugs to someone who overdoses.

Good point.
But it looks like LE aren't expecting to make any arrests.
Unless there's something new, it looks like this case is closed.
Omo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back