NJ Body fournd, multiple cars recovered, Pennsauken 5/17/24

Maybe a Skylark?

View attachment 504173

View attachment 504174

View attachment 504175
IMO the body of the car shown in the article linked above is too rounded to be the model Skylark you're showing. I'll have to investigate to see what it could be.
1715953130291.png

[…]
An unnamed source told the Inquirer the remains belong to a woman who went missing from Camden in 2010. The woman reportedly had left her family's home in distress and left a note saying she planned to end her life by driving off a bridge, the source told the newspaper. The woman was not identified.

Bernardine Gunner fits the description from the article I linked above.

• Reported missing 7/10/2010
  • Last seen at 1301 Park Blvd, Camden
  • Advised family that she was going to kill herself because she could not find employment
  • 2006 Hyundai/Elantra

Her Ws thread: NJ - NJ - Bernadine Gunner, 52, Camden, 11 July 2010

Bernardine Gunner fits the description from the article I linked above.

• Reported missing 7/10/2010
  • Last seen at 1301 Park Blvd, Camden
  • Advised family that she was going to kill herself because she could not find employment
  • 2006 Hyundai/Elantra

Her Ws thread: NJ - NJ - Bernadine Gunner, 52, Camden, 11 July 2010
Bernadine wore dentures, so if the body found in the car was her, she should be fairly identifiable.

“An amateur investigator, who had been looking into an unrelated missing persons’ case out of Mount Laurel, stumbled upon the submerged cars during a search of the water using a boat and underwater equipment to scour Cooper River, the source said. Law enforcement officials later pulled the cars from the river and discovered the body.”

I assume that’s a reference to Danielle Imbo? (Imbo was from Mt Laurel, Petrone from Phila, car was a Dodge pick-up).

“An amateur investigator, who had been looking into an unrelated missing persons’ case out of Mount Laurel, stumbled upon the submerged cars during a search of the water using a boat and underwater equipment to scour Cooper River, the source said. Law enforcement officials later pulled the cars from the river and discovered the body.”

I assume that’s a reference to Danielle Imbo? (Imbo was from Mt Laurel, Petrone from Phila, car was a Dodge pick-up).

I've always thought that Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone were in the water. I hope this amateur investigator finds them as well!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VickyVersa
Back