Murder was the case. Wrongfully convicted Robert Baltovich reveals his story

eyesonly

Former Member
Reaction score
Murder Was The Case

Sessions start at #90 - #97. Eight out of ten sessions have been uploaded with the final two due out soon.

Robert Baltovich was wrongfully convicted of the disappearance and murder of his girlfriend Elizabeth Bain. Her body has never been found.
Hear from Robert's own words in detail from his relationship with Elizabeth, through the nightmare of his arrest, prosecution, conviction, 8yrs in prison, his release, his acquittal, his job losses because of the stigma of his conviction, and his continued ordeal to this day trying to clear his name.

I've been on a binge with this podcast. Obviously, I'm liking it. I'm very curious about the "renamed" guy who went on to be a successful musician. Is Christian musician his actual profession or simply used to protect his identity?

Murder was the case: Lee Mellor;
Thursday at 1 pm, Rob Baltovich and I are recording Ask Rob Anything for our patrons. If you are a patron of MWTC and have a question for Rob, please send it to murderwasthecasepodcast@gmail.com before 1 pm!

I (Lee) am also taking questions for a Fall AMA episode, so feel free to get those to me over the coming weeks.

Hope you've been enjoying the show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back