Mystery Woman "C"

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i was little i used to sing words to songs i was sure i never heard before i had to be around 8 or 9. i was born in 81 and the music was from when i was a baby. it was really strange untill i saw my aunts collection of lps. its kinda weird how the mind works

The detective has responded to my email and let me know that Anna's DNA was compared to existing UID's with no matches - this means that we have no reason to believe that she is not alive today. This is good news.

The detective has responded to my email and let me know that Anna's DNA was compared to existing UID's with no matches - this means that we have no reason to believe that she is not alive today. This is good news.

Then let's get going! This IS wonderful news! Keeping prayers going that we find the answers soon.

Not just good news, excellent news!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This was one question I was afraid of getting the answer to. Thank you Jesus, for answered prayers!

I just was popping in, have stayed away for a bit, letting things settle. Hope you all are doing well. Was curious to see if anything had been posted about 'what's next'.

So very happy to hear this news!

I send love to all of you and..don't forget Doogie, you know there are 10,000 + members on this board just a PM/email away. Let us know what/when, we can do to help if needed. There are many of us who don't get directly involved in every thread but follow this case very closely, but I know I can speak for a bunch of the members here, just shout out to us when you need an extra hand!

Are you gonna start a thread to research the 'synanon girl'?

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This was one question I was afraid of getting the answer to. Thank you Jesus, for answered prayers!

I got this report from Annasunc last night:

Just got off the phone with (the) California DoJ Missing Persons' DNA Supervisor. He said the Cal DoJ DNA report was done for SMCSO and so only SMCSO can decide whether or not to release the results. He said that since this is part of an "ongoing investigation," the Sheriff's Office might have a policy against it, but I would stress to them that you and C. are willing to submit a joint request in writing to obtain those results so that should negate any of their arguments about privacy matters. Things just get curiouser and curiouser ...

He confirmed that the tests were done in-house, that no samples of Anna's DNA were obtained, that the results of your (..and the boys') DNA tests were conducted using the 13 core loci for the FBI's National DNA Index System (sometimes mistakenly called CODIS) and are now in their National Missing Person Database (among the 2700+ relatives of missing persons), and that the information contained in your DNA is sufficient to declare that Anna was not one of the 1200+ unidentified persons included in that database. Your DNA will continue to be compared to new unidentifieds that are added every week.

Anna was not one of the 1200+ unidentified persons included in that database. Your DNA will continue to be compared to new unidentifieds that are added every week.

I am not trying to dim hope, but reality is, there are SO many not reported, NOT on any database...that is the #1 goal of my new NPO, to get ALL missing and UID listed and maintain this in the state of GA, I am hoping I will get volunteers to do the same in each state....one step at a time.

I think it should be MANDATORY for LE to report. Researching that now...I hate to speak about things I'm not sure about, but I believe there are no laws concerning mandatory reporting.

If you are interested in the issues around UID I'd encourage you to work with Project Jason. Kelly Jalwoski (spelled wrong I'm sure) is very active on this issue and working with volunteers to bring legislation to each state. What you say is true -- very few names are entered into any sort of database and nothing exists nationally to bring them all together. It's a mess and many families are suffering horribly when in fact their loved one has been found -- just not identified. If you disappear in 1 county and are found in a different county or state the changes you will be matched up are slim. It's shameful.

If you are interested in the issues around UID I'd encourage you to work with Project Jason. Kelly Jalwoski (spelled wrong I'm sure) is very active on this issue and working with volunteers to bring legislation to each state. What you say is true -- very few names are entered into any sort of database and nothing exists nationally to bring them all together. It's a mess and many families are suffering horribly when in fact their loved one has been found -- just not identified. If you disappear in 1 county and are found in a different county or state the changes you will be matched up are slim. It's shameful.

I am very interested in UID's and I do work with Kelly here and there. She is actually one of my 'heroes'. Thanks for the suggestion. Kelly Jolkowski is an incredible person who has turned a horrible tragedy, her son Jason going missing, into a blessing helping those who are going through the same.

I am in the process of opening an NPO in GA for Missing and UIDS, I will tackle GA first, then pray to move on and go so state by state. Email me at caseinvestigator@gmail.com if your interested in receiving news on the NPO once it 'opens'...Hopefully in the next 30-90 days I will have things ready to go!

I will be coming from a different angle, I will be advocating FOR the UID and Missing, Runaways, etc. My #1 project, already in motion is working on mandatory reporting laws and making it easy (me and volunteers doing all the work) to get the unlisted listed...etc. Again, email me if you intersted in volunteering or would just like to follow our project or be udated...there is so much to do...from emails to media contacts....stick a label on your bills for the missing...every little thing helps!

Just got off the phone with (the) California DoJ Missing Persons' DNA Supervisor. He said the Cal DoJ DNA report was done for SMCSO and so only SMCSO can decide whether or not to release the results. He said that since this is part of an "ongoing investigation," the Sheriff's Office might have a policy against it, but I would stress to them that you and C. are willing to submit a joint request in writing to obtain those results so that should negate any of their arguments about privacy matters. Things just get curiouser and curiouser ...

What does this mean?

What does this mean?

We are attempting to get a physical copy of the DNA report concerning C and Anna's family members. There is conflicting information as to who has authority over releasing the reports - the SMC Sheriffs say that only the DOJ can release the report, while the DOJ says that only the Sheriffs can. I believe it is just a matter of getting everybody on the same page and we can work this out.

I figured that's what it was but wasn't sure. Thanks for the clarification, Dr. D! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500