NamUs

FSUCrimeanalyst

Reaction score
I’m curious how many keep up to date with this site? I’ve been watching Arkansas and wondering what is going on there with the amount of missing persons they have. When you zoom into certain areas there could be 2-5 cases all within a 1 mile square radius. Being a former detective and crime analyst I’m always researching explanations and theories into disappearances.

I’m curious how many keep up to date with this site? I’ve been watching Arkansas and wondering what is going on there with the amount of missing persons they have. When you zoom into certain areas there could be 2-5 cases all within a 1 mile square radius. Being a former detective and crime analyst I’m always researching explanations and theories into disappearances.
The pins arent always accurate, chances are all those cases arent actually that close together.

I’ve been tracking the movement on NamUs for a little while and from what I’ve noticed Arkansas is one of the most active states on the Missing Persons side. They add cases pretty soon after the person is reported missing and they remove cases just as quickly after they are found. Also, the majority of the cases are juveniles. Not sure if there are more MPs in Arkansas or the fact that they are so good at entering their cases in NamUs makes it look this way. Connecticut and Oklahoma are also pretty active.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back