NC NC - Gabriel Thor Crow, 27, Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, Spivey Mountain, Asheville, 25 Jan 2024

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Nearly every day for the past four months, Brooke Lossiah and her mother, brother and father have driven all around Asheville to Leicester from their home on the Qualla Boundary, searching for their brother and son, Gabriel Thor Crow, who was last seen Jan. 25
said.
Gabriel Crow hand weaves a basket with river cane. Crow was reported missing at the end of January, and APD has undertaken multiple all-day searches in the Asheville area looking for him.

A missing person report was first filed with the Asheville Police Department on Jan. 28, spokesperson Rick Rice told the Citizen Times. Since then, APD has analyzed digital data, conducted drone searches and interviewed “an array of people” connected to Crow, such as family members and close associates.

Monday, April 29, marked APD’s third full-day search of an area for Crow, Rice said, after recent information suggested he may be near Spivey Mountain in West Asheville.

Four days before he was last seen, Crow’s mother made him a cake for his birthday Jan. 21. Charleen Crow remembers him eating a piece of cake Jan. 25, but he was irritated about something and “just wanted to go,” she said. A day later, she got a text from him.

“He just told me, “I’m OK mom, I just need to figure out what I need to do to move forward, and I’ll be home tomorrow,’ and that was the last time I heard from him,” Charleen Crow said

A release from the Buncombe County Sheriff's Office says numerous agencies searched the Spivey Mountain area all day April 29 for 27-year-old Gabriel "Gabe" Thor Crow, who was reported missing in January.

• recent information suggested Crow "may be in the vicinity of Spivey Mountain."
    • “More than 120 personnel worked from 10 a.m. until after 5 p.m. during a coordinated grid search,"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trivialdrift
Back