NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. And praying they can determine cause of death. Manner of death will be homicide, we already know that.

My opinion only is that MAM really enjoyed shooting - I cannot bear to think what Shaniya went through in her final days on this earth - I just get blistering mad when I think about it.:furious:

Here is his picture from NC Corrections. I see resemblences between he and MAM, especially nose and mouth.
33177.jpg

OMG looks like an older version of mam!

Ok, if we are gonna find fault in parents in this, lets talk about MAM's mom and dad and AD's mom and dad. They bred monsters.
They must have been horrible parents and if it weren't for them, this would not have happened.
Any thoughts??

I DO NOT MEAN THIS LITTERALLY AND AM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT

North Carolina Child Abuse Laws.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Information on Child Abuse Laws

Code Section 7B-101, et seq.
What Constitutes Abuse Inflicts or allows to be inflicted or creates a substantial risk of injury other than by accidental means or commits, permits, or encourages any type of sexual abuse or creates or allows serious emotional damage to juvenile or does not provide proper care or necessary medical care or abandons child uses inappropriate devices or procedures to modify behavior or encourages, directs, or approves of delinquent acts involving moral turpitude

Mandatory Reporting Required By: Any person or institution

Basis of Report of Abuse/neglect Cause to suspect that juvenile is abused, neglected, or dependent, or has died as the result of maltreatment

To Whom Reported Director of Department of Social Services in county where juvenile resides

http://law.findlaw.com/state-laws/child-abuse/north-carolina/

Looks like manadtory reporting from any person or Institution for North Carolina....

I am glad others have posted about BL's 2 different dialects. I was kind of afraid to mention it. I felt like he was sort of doing a revival meeting type of display. I don't know if that's the proper term, but it did catch my attention.

And I also felt weird about him showing up at son's NG appearance. The son took his grandparents' last name so I feel there was definitely some friction between him & dad, and then dad is rubbing and hugging him so. It just seemed like an act, but then maybe that's just how the dad is. Who knows.

I mentioned this a few pages back and you are the first to respond..There was deffintely 2 seperate dialects..One we heard on the NG show and the totally different one was at the vigil..yelling in prayer,like.I will wait for someone else to delicately decipher the 2...It is almost like he is 2 different people depending who he is around....

The originally statement was:
In NC you don't have to attend school until you are seven years old. Kindergarten is not mandatory.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

I understand about the Kindergartan not being manadatory, however confused about the part: "In NC you don't have to attend school until you are seven years old.

Normally children are in Grade 1 at age 6, and Grade 2 at age 7.

Help!!! :banghead:

Hi Patty:) I responded with the article for you but you must have missed it. Here's the State of NC's link & the first paragraph...more at the link:

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/ByArticle/Chapter_115C/Article_26.html

Article 26.

Attendance.

Part 1. Compulsory Attendance.

§ 115C‑378. Children required to attend.

Every parent, guardian or other person in this State having charge or control of a child between the ages of seven and 16 years shall cause such child to attend school continuously for a period equal to the time which the public school to which the child is assigned shall be in session. Every parent, guardian, or other person in this State having charge or control of a child under age seven who is enrolled in a public school in grades kindergarten through two shall also cause such child to attend school continuously for a period equal to the time which the public school to which the child is assigned shall be in session unless the child has withdrawn from school. No person shall encourage, entice or counsel any such child to be unlawfully absent from school. The parent, guardian, or custodian of a child shall notify the school of the reason for each known absence of the child, in accordance with local school policy.
Unquote

OMG looks like an older version of mam!

I see the resemblence, but to me, SAmuel looks more like MAM that Dustrus.
Samuel has the same eyes and nose IMO. Just not hair.
Dustrus has the hair going on tho.

passionflower
I think we are asking same question.
IF video in Hotel is same day baby was found then she was alive same day. and was at the final destination less then a day. YES? NO?
OR
Video in hotel was played with and he did not leave hotel that day but a few days prior, and she was found where she may have been laying a few days.:waitasec:

The hotel video was from Tuesday morning. The day this all started.

Pictures?????
Yes, pictures lol.

snipped: Police are looking for three suspects who were seen fleeing from the house,and are tracking leads from others in the area. Some neighbors say they didn't even know anything was going on at the time of the shootings.

Police could not say what, if anything, was taken from the home, although some witnesses pointed out that all the pictures had been removed from walls in the home.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/124032/

Please continue at

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91759"]Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels