NJ NJ - Mia Kelly, 37, Camden, 2007

Moonwalker9

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Mia C. Kelly – The Charley Project
Mia C. Kelly
  • kelly_mia.jpg
Kelly, circa 2007

• Missing Since07/03/2007
  • Missing FromCamden, New Jersey
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Age37 years old
  • Height and Weight5'4, 160 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsAfrican-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Kelly has a tattoo of the name "Kyle" on her left arm. She has a scar in the center of her chest, a scar on her face and a split earlobe.
Details of Disappearance
Kelly was last seen in Camden, New Jersey on July 3, 2007. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Mia Kelly is my parental aunt. My father (her older brother) was killed two years before she went missing. If there is any conclusive resolution to her case, I’d be grateful to find it.

Mia Kelly is my parental aunt. My father (her older brother) was killed two years before she went missing. If there is any conclusive resolution to her case, I’d be grateful to find it.
Can you elaborate on the circumstances of her disappearance? There's nothing about her circumstances.

Can you elaborate on the circumstances of her disappearance? There's nothing about her circumstances.
That’s the thing, I don’t know the details. One day she was just gone. My family doesn’t know anything either. They’ve made inquiries but nothing has come up. I was 8 when she went missing and I’m now 23. I just need to know.

That’s the thing, I don’t know the details. One day she was just gone. My family doesn’t know anything either. They’ve made inquiries but nothing has come up. I was 8 when she went missing and I’m now 23. I just need to know.
From what you said you were only 8 so you might not know a lot, but do you know if she spoke with someone before she disappeared? Bless you for still trying to keep this alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back