• Date of Birth: circa 1927
  • Race: White/Caucasian
  • Height: 5' 11" / 71 inches
  • Weight: 240 lbs
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Eye Color: Hazel
  • Nickname/Alias: Unknown
  • Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown
  • Clothing & Personal Items: Beige or yellow short sleeve shirt.Blue jeans. Hush Puppies shoes. Wrist watch.
  • Identifiers: Unknown
Circumstances of Disappearance:
Wolfe was last seen at his restaurant by his employees in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 14, 1979. He told them he was tired and was going home and has never been seen or heard from since. Few details are available regarding Wolfe's disappearance and his whereabouts remain unknown.

Investigators:
  • Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department: (702) 828-3111
    Reference Case#: LLV790000062004
NamUs #MP73672

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

A barrel just floated up from Lake Mead with a body in it dressed in 1970s clothing. He was shot multiple times. I wonder if this business owner it the person in the barrel?
I'd say it's certainly a possibility. I wonder how many missing men from the Las Vegas area there were in the 70's.

A barrel just floated up from Lake Mead with a body in it dressed in 1970s clothing. He was shot multiple times. I wonder if this business owner it the person in the barrel?

Vincent's case is not entered here but he was shot, however he was allegedly buried. Doubtful it's him in the barrel but he's still out there somewhere.

Gabriel Vincent – The Charley Project

Vincent's case is not entered here but he was shot, however he was allegedly buried. Doubtful it's him in the barrel but he's still out there somewhere.

Gabriel Vincent – The Charley Project
Hey, I’m so sorry I have no idea how to use this site but I did want to reply here just in case anyone ever tried to work on this case
I’m submitting a potential match for Gabriel Vincent Missing Person / NamUs #MP20427

In comparison

with Unidentified Person / NamUs UP#10457
ME/C Case Number: 80-1120

a skull found by an unknown passerby whom brought the skull in a bag to the Las Vegas, PD September, 12th, 1980
Las Vegas, NV Clark County

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter
Back