NY - Irina Monastyrna, 25, NYC, 03/22/2005

I think this is the same woman, obviously 20 years older and happily married.
Does not seem lost to me.
No it is not her. The woman whose Instagram you posted here turned 50 in August. Irina Monastyrna would be 42 if she were still alive. I sadly think something bad happened to her, and she's no longer alive. She has not contacted her family back home in Ukraine since March 2005. From the comments made by Marina on the original Facebook post, it sounds like Vadim, the man Irina married, was not a very nice person. We need to figure out who is this Vadim person.

No it is not her. The woman whose Instagram you posted here turned 50 in August. Irina Monastyrna would be 42 if she were still alive. I sadly think something bad happened to her, and she's no longer alive. She has not contacted her family back home in Ukraine since March 2005. From the comments made by Marina on the original Facebook post, it sounds like Vadim, the man Irina married, was not a very nice person. We need to figure out who is this Vadim person.

Sorry, I'm on my phone, and it makes me do crazy reposts.

You are right, she indeed posted about turning 50 on Insta, so it can't be her. My mistake!
She looks exactly the same woman though and the names are also the same, it's strangely confusing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back