OK OK - Calab Fisher, juvenile, his bike was found on a fence, Glencoe, 29 Apr 2024

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1714643949628.png

Caleb Fisher
"Young Boy" (age not given)
Missing from: Glencoe, OK
Wearing: Jeans; Black Hoodie with "Fisher 6" in orange on the back; Bright Blue Backpack
The gray bike he was riding was found "on a fence" (location of fence not given)

GLENCOE, OK (KTUL) — The Yale Police Department (YPD) has issued a missing person alert for a young boy missing from Glencoe.

Police said Caleb Fisher went missing on April 29.

Why would the PD issue a "Missing Person Alert" for a "young boy" and not give his age ?!? He looks young in the picture, but we don't know when the picture was taken. I guess the "alert" is meant only for those who know him and are able to identify him, and not for help from the public. It is always concerning when the bike of a missing child is found, and three days is too long for a "young boy" to be missing. I hope he will be safe at home by the time this is posted.

Missing alert for 13-year-old Caleb Fisher (Photo: Payne County Sheriff's Office)

The Payne County Sheriff's Office issued an alert for a missing 13-year-old boy.

I'm pretty sure his name is Calab Fisher. Both of these links below first say Calab and then one of them changes to Caleb. I have only been able to find one family member who says his name and she says "Calab". I am super worried about this kid. He is not the first child to go missing in this family (sister). He is the first one who isn't being blasted all over social media, though.
OKCM Search & Rescue Team

MOO

The OKCM Search and Rescue Team indicates his last known location and time. (bbm)

"Calab was last seen about 4 pm the afternoon of Monday 29 APR 2024 at his home near East McElroy & North Clay roads in Glencoe, OK."

I've attached a satellite image map of the intersection of East McElroy and N. Clay Road indicated to be near his home...it's a very rural area with only a few homes. Strange (imo) that he abandoned his bike, unless maybe he was picked-up by someone in a car or ventured into more wooded areas not accessible with his bike.

Attachments

• Map1.jpg
    Map1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 7
OKCM S&R posted this yesterday on their FB page:

OKCM Search & Rescue Team
Posted today by his family… Please keep sharing no new updates or sightings! We have been in contact with multiple agencies! Payne county sheriff's, Yale pd, center for missing and exploited children, search and rescue guys, someone who deals with missing indigenous people, Oklahoma juvenile authority, and DHS as well!

NCMEC:

Calab Allen Fisher
NCIC# M347908481
NCMC2020602c1.jpg

Missing Since: April 29, 2024
Glencoe, OK
Age Now: 13 Years Old
Male

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online