OK OK - Clinton Robert Thomas, 70, Dustin, Hughes County, 4 Aug 2018

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Original

Friends and family of Clinton Thomas are still searching for the Dustin man who disappeared earlier this month. Thomas was last seen on camera on August 4 at 4 p.m. at the Dollar General in Wetumka.

According to Chief Deputy Cullen Fowler of the Hughes County Sheriff’s Department, the department has conducted several searches of his property, including with a cadaver dog, but the searches have not yielded any results or new clues to his whereabouts. Fowler stated that they have also searched the route from his home to the church parking lot where his pickup was found in Weleetka and all around Weleetka.

Currently, the Sheriff’s Department has other methods in the works to help located Thomas. “We are still investigating his disappearance,” stated Fowler. He went on to say that the family is very worried about Thomas and they are working very hard to help them track down Thomas. Fowler also informed ONL that they have no reason to suspect foul play at this time.

If anyone has seen Thomas or has any information about his whereabouts, they are encouraged to call the Hughes County Sheriff’s Department at 405-379-2203.

Dustin man still missing
Namus case Missing Person Case
FB group "Finding Clinton Robert Thomas" Finding Clinton Robert Thomas

Still missing after almost four months...

This is sad, where can he be? They found his vehicle and he just vanishes. I wonder if they ever went to find any video from stores around there ( outside) . OK looking, the town seems small. I feel horrible for this family.

Truck could of been left there at night by someone else. If foul play was in question I would suggest someone in that town did something to RT.

In September they were still working on getting his phone records, I wonder if they have them yet.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Clinton Robert Thomas, Male, Multiple
Date of Last Contact August 4, 2018
Missing From Dustin, Oklahoma
Missing Age 70 Years
Current Age 71 Years

Demographics
First Name Clinton
Middle Name Robert
Last Name Thomas
Sex Male
Height 5' 4" - 5' 6" (64 - 66 Inches)
Weight 150 - 180 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian, American Indian /
Alaska Native

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact August 4, 2018
NamUs Case Created August 17, 2018
Location Dustin, Oklahoma 74839
County Hughes County

Circumstances of Disappearance Clinton (Robert ) Thomas was last seen on 8-4-18 around 4:30pm we know he went to his home. After he got home we are not sure from there. We do know that his gate to the property was not locked and one of his pickup trucks was found about 10 miles from there with his keys and meds in there. My dad never leaves his gate open or a vehicle without locking them.

Physical Description
Hair Color Gray or Partially Gray
Head Hair Description black/ Gray
Facial Hair Description long grey beard
Left Eye Color Hazel
Right Eye Color Hazel
Eye Description Eye glasses
Distinctive Physical Features
Scar/mark
Back and legs.

Tattoo on right arm - "WANDA" in black ink.

Clothing and Accessories
Accessories
Cell phone and wallet. Cell phone - 361-413-8301. Wallet - thick full of cards. Wallet description - possibly ballistic cloth with Velcro Wallet contents - contained many business cards from different people. Wallet contents - Oklahoma driver's license.

Clothing
cut-off button down shirts

"church parking lot where his pickup was found in
Weleetka"

Google Maps gives at least six churches in Weleetka,
wonder which church parking lot it was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics