OK OK - Shawnee, UncFem 25-45, UP114492, unique mask and shirt, Skel remains found near abandoned encampment, Dec'23

ProudSuggestion3528

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
UID Uncertain Female
NamUs# UP114492
No Reconstruction

Case Numbers​

ME/C Case Number: 2307910

Demographics​

Biological Sex: Female
Race / Ethnicity: Uncertain
Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 50
Estimated Age Range (Years): 25-45
Height: Cannot Estimate
Weight: Cannot Estimate

Circumstances​

Type: Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found: December 16, 2023
NamUs Case Created: January 11, 2024

Location Found Map

County: Pottawatomie County
Found On Tribal Land: No
Circumstances of Recovery: Skeletal remains found near abandoned homeless encampment.

Details of Recovery​

Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

Physical Description​

Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown

Distinctive Physical Features​

No Information Entered​

Clothing and Accessories​

ItemDescriptionLocation
AccessoriesRainbow/tie-dye disposable facemask with connected dots/constellations. (See photo.)Near the Body
ClothingShirt (size unknown) with pink fleur de lis design with rhinestones (see photo).Near the Body
ClothingDark colored, synthetic running shorts (size large).Near the Body
ClothingBlack Victoria Sport sports bra. Size unknown.Near the Body

Original-34slightloss.jpg

Original-33.jpeg

Media Coverage

Missing Person / NamUs #MP113962 Katelin Alice Massie White, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact November 16, 2023

'Her car was discovered abandoned on November 18, 2023, at a parking garage in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. An Amtrak ticket had been purchased according to bank records at the Amtrak in Oklahoma City. The investigation later showed her movement from Kansas to Los Angeles where it is believed she may be currently.'

Can skeletal remains be that... skeletalized.... that quickly?

Strangely when I saw this case pop up recently in the NAMUS it reminded me of someone I had gone to school with who's been missing close to a year... mainly due to the clothing... their name was Neo "Trinity" Sommers.. though they've also used the last name Johnson. Really hard for me to really distinguish if it could be them since there's a lack of information on the Doe.. just between the fact they've been missing from the Wichita area since last February and the Jane Doe was only found in Shawnee Oklahoma approx 2-4 hours from Wichita in an abandoned homeless encampment it leaves me wondering. Adding the Doe was skeletalized.

They were also transgender to state.. thought I'd mention since the missing poster could be confusing.

Link - MISSING IN KANSAS: Neo Sommers

Christianna Laniel missing from Checotah, OK about an hour east of Shawnee as the crow flies. Date of last contact 9/22/2022 known to be living homeless;

Attachments

• 4FC731A2-4695-4748-B650-E2445D675470.jpeg
    4FC731A2-4695-4748-B650-E2445D675470.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members