Pennsylvania - Coronavirus COVID-19

Looking above, our last Pennsylvania update was June 25, 2020. November 10, 2020, Pennsylvania Department of Health update: total cases is 243, 368 and deaths are 9, 217. There are 4,327 new cases and 58 deaths as of this date.

My apologies if I am posting this information in the wrong place. I cannot find a thread dedicated to vaccine availability information.

Vaccination appointments for persons ages 16+ appear to be plentiful within the Main Line Health care system (Philadelphia and suburbs). At present they are administering the Pfizer vaccine at 3 different locations (Lankenau Hospital, a clinic in Radnor, and Paoli Memorial Hospital (patients must be 18+ to get the vaccine at Paoli). People who already use the MLH care system can schedule a vaccine from their online charts, while others who are no existing MLH patients can register for appointments and will be notified as surplus slots become available. Information and links for vaccine registration can be found at: COVID-19 | Main Line Health

For existing patients, there is an approximate ten-day lag time between scheduling and the first appointment offered, but then the calendar looks wide open (at least at my preferred location) after that ten days. I was able to schedule an appointment at my convenience exactly ten days out.

Please share this info with anyone you know in Philadelphia or southeastern PA, especially if you know they use the Main Line Health system. Everyone stay safe and well!

*Disclaimer: I am not an employee or investor in MLH, just a patient trying to get vaccinated without the runaround I've seen others in my family experience using various regional/community vaccination sites. This was easy! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back