Peter Cla who legally smoked marijuana in NV, arrested after hospital visit in UAE

Tsk tsk. Should have kept his business in the good old USA.

He knew the drill, but in a place you can be arrested for holding hands in public, drinking without a permit and a ton of other things we are free to do.......Mr. Game guy should have played it safe.

Hoping he recovers, and gets home safe, and appreciates his legal weed.

@Filly he didn't bring any into the UAE. He smoked a long time before arriving there, but had trace amounts in his system, which were no longer active. IMO

CA, yeah I got it. Also understand your point. It's only if I was going to Dubai I'd be afraid they'd test my hair or something.

I don't smoke so I shouldn't have commented. However I can imagine way back going on my honeymoon somewhere like there and my ex husband lighting up an entire country.

Does s*ck they're messing with him getting an infection in his IV site plus keep bothering him to come in to police.

Article says he smoked “days” before his trip. I would guess he had already bought his ticket before indulging in a smoke.

Heck, I’ve never been to Dubai but I would have really thought twice about smoking prior to that trip. Unless he was a daily smoker and had no clue how things can go wrong quickly there.
Would not be on my “must go this year” list.
JMO

Last edited:
Yeah we're not talking about "Midnight Express" here. BTW one of ex hubby's fave films. Still today or even ever if I passed the Jersey shore I've always been a sissy.

Dubai does look beautiful though. I guess if your pancreas is O.K. and ya ain't smoked a blunt two days ago.

In all seriousness wishing him well.

That's quite a concerning situation for Peter. It's a stark reminder of the importance of being aware of the legal implications when traveling, especially concerning substances like marijuana. While it's legal in some places like Nevada, laws can differ drastically in other countries like the UAE. For those looking for alternative options to marijuana, CBD products like HHC gummies from https://www.trythecbd.cоm/products/hhc-gummies/ could be worth considering. CBD offers potential health benefits without the psychoactive effects of THC, making it a safer choice, especially when traveling to countries with strict drug laws.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back