Pictures

I have not been following this case but this picture sure looks a lot like this girl:

Pink Panther.. I believe this is the photo you speak of being a possible Rose.

Attachments

• kz3dxb-kz3dss0090.jpg
    kz3dxb-kz3dss0090.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 153

Attachments

• 7a07.jpg
    7a07.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Jesse-J_Rose-L_Pose-P-Cole.jpg
    Jesse-J_Rose-L_Pose-P-Cole.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 108
  • kz3dxb-kz3dss0090.jpg
    kz3dxb-kz3dss0090.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 79
Someone was asking when the wedding photo was taken. In this slide show there is a newspaper with the date at the top. It is coverage of the wedding. It looks like the date is August 7, 1972 or 1973. I could not isolate the pic. to zoom in but maybe someone else can.

Also there is another pic. of a group of members with shaved heads. Has anyone looked closer to see if one could possibly be Rose. Just some thoughts I had. I'm also only on thread one halfway through so maybe this has been addressed. It's 3 a.m. here so I need to turn off the computer. I will finish reading this weekend.

RockYou.com - Photo sharing, MySpace slideshows, MySpace codes, MySpace music

I know this is not the place to ask and again I am still catching up but I was wondering what Rose's home life was like? In my experience kids just don't start doing drugs and running away from home because everything is peachy there. She also seemed concerned about Jesse and what was going on at home that would make him want to leave in that one letter. She asked over and over if something was happening. Why was she asking this? Did she know things were not quite right there? Her father comes across callous to me stating not to bother looking for her soooooo my main question would be what was her relationship like with him? Okay I'll probably read the answers to these questions tomorrow in which case I'm sorry. I just wanted to get this post out while it was fresh in my head. Night all and I hope someone reads this and it helps somehow, someway.

rosecole.jpg

Forgive me, grasping at straws here I know! Also that could be a boy.
rosecole2.jpg

I am sorry I did not check out this thread earlier, it looks like I am no longer receiving updates when there is a new post--I will change that.

You guys have been busy, and the one girl from Alcala thread does have similarities to Rose Cole.

I remember the wedding photo but do not recall if we were able to determine the date it was published, I will look at this closer. As far as the shaved people photo, I know that girls used to shave their heads, not sure if boys did--it does appear that majority of people in the photo look like females, so perhaps that is Rose.

I am sorry I did not check out this thread earlier, it looks like I am no longer receiving updates when there is a new post--I will change that.

You guys have been busy, and the one girl from Alcala thread does have similarities to Rose Cole.

I remember the wedding photo but do not recall if we were able to determine the date it was published, I will look at this closer. As far as the shaved people photo, I know that girls used to shave their heads, not sure if boys did--it does appear that majority of people in the photo look like females, so perhaps that is Rose.

Thanks for answering. I was thinking the females shaved their heads also. I was looking for a girl with a somewhat reluctant smile/shy looking KWIM. That face stood out to me and than the nose. I guess this wouldn't much help in locating her but it would show us that she had shaved her head. Perhaps a UID with a shaved head. I really hope and pray she is living a grand life with grandchildren running around somewhere.

*Does anybody think she was forced to write those letters? The whole not writing again til she's 18 is kinda strange. That would give the cult 2 years before her family would start to wonder and by than maybe they would just forget/assume she had runaway.

synanonpaper.jpg

Okay I did a check and in the month of August in 1972 the 7th was on a Monday! So since we can clearly see Monday August 7th I think it is okay to assume that the year is 1972. Of course this is just my unproffesional ameaturish opinion.

IMO, it was worth taking a closer look but I don't think that it is Rose. The eyes, mouth and cheeks are not right. Thanks for posting the picture though. I don't remember seeing that one before.

Attachments

• rosecole2.jpg
    rosecole2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 102
I just read through all the threads. I'm pretty sure the wedding picture was ruled out because the former Synanon member explained that you would have to be at least a 3 year resident before you would be eligible to be married there. The wedding did occur in 1972, and there was another group wedding shortly after that, but after Rose had claimed to run away from there, I believe.

I have not been following this case but this picture sure looks a lot like this girl:

Pink Panther.. I believe this is the photo you speak of being a possible Rose.

The expression, the thick brown hair & eye color are similar, but the nose is totally different. The young woman in the photo has a Roman nose, and strong, broad cheekbones; suggesting Southern European or Mediterranean origin. RC features were more delicate, and distinctly English (or part-Irish?). RC's chin too is just slightly squarish.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back