Possible link to serial killer Terry Peder Rasmussen?

doyoulovemepfg

Former Member
Reaction score
I have been following the Rasmussen case for years, and have been working hard in the UID forum trying to figure out his bio daughter's identity so she can go home to her family. There is substantial evidence that places TPR in the Houston area in the mid-late 1970s until possibly the early 1980's, including addresses in Ingleside, a job at Brown and Root in Houston/Beaumont and a job on an oil rig that was likely owned by Gulf Oil.

It has been confirmed by the authorities that Rasmussen was in Texas, using his real name, from mid-1975 to late 1978. This is also around the time his daughter would have been born.

He can be placed in NH, where he killed at least four people, from late 1978 to November 1981. At that time he was using the alias Robert Evans.

Rasmussen has unaccounted-for years between November 1981 when he left New Hampshire with Denise Beaudin (still missing) and her daughter Dawn, and when he arrived in California in 1984 under the alias Curtis Kimball.

Rasmussen has gone under many aliases - Robert Evans, Curtis Kimball, Gerry Mockerman, Lawrence Vanner, and possibly more than that. He was an electrician by trade and also had six years of military experience, so his ability to blend in and find a job was pretty notable.

Rasmussen's primary MO was blunt force trauma to the head, then hiding his victims where they would be unlikely to be found, specifically in small spaces. It's currently unknown how many victims of Rasmussen are out there but I wanna toss this in here to see if anyone who's been researching the Killing Fields thinks there might be a tie to TPR in one of these cases.

TPR TIMELINE: https://www.doj.nh.gov/news/2017/documents/20171102-allenstown-manchester-timeline.pdf
TPR SK THREAD: NH - NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #4
TPR NH VICTIMS UID THREAD: NH - NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #3
There's one other UID thread that is connected to TPR in California, but I cannot find it at the moment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back